OP
Night Fury

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
Seeing threads like yours makes me want to modify the CTR so bad but I'm still messing with my old one too much :(
I feel you Man :thumbsup:, I decided to install these supporting mods finally (all of them), they have been getting dust in the garage & I have time this weekend. I didn’t want to wait to much this time, in my old car the mods came by the time of maintenance & that was more expensive, so I rather now, the car is relatively young /new strong enough to embrace the changes.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Night Fury

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
Nice!! Did you jack up the car by front center jack point and then slip in those ramps? I have been thinking to do the same when my modding time comes. Was it hard to do?
Yes, I did.
It wasn’t difficult, you end up lifting few more inches but it works fine & provides decent clearance.

OP
OP
Night Fury

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
The banket was about to be out of the project, but then I decided to keep it.

Honda Civic 10th gen Night Fury 217EF2B1-4B3F-4B96-A57E-88B8ED3459AF

In comparison, the Mishimoto IC is massive.

Honda Civic 10th gen Night Fury E9D99BB8-EC5F-451F-81B9-9DFC60644398

jmartin

Rouleur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ctr 2015 Challenger srt 2016 Yamaha R1m 2002 Gmc Lifted Duramax
I have almost the same parts to install. I’m going to install dp and exhaust this week. Why weren’t you going to use the turbo blanket? Car looks awesome:)

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
did those dp bolts and studs come out easily?? i really want a catless dp since there is no smog test here

OP
OP
Night Fury

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
I have almost the same parts to install. I’m going to install dp and exhaust this week. Why weren’t you going to use the turbo blanket? Car looks awesome:)
Thank you, I was debating between heat dissipation(grill & some others items) vs. compress the heat with the blanket, the blanket takes care of a vast portion of the heat the car makes. Doubts were gone.:thumbsup:

jmartin

Rouleur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ctr 2015 Challenger srt 2016 Yamaha R1m 2002 Gmc Lifted Duramax
I was debating on wrapping my Rv6 dP with lava wrap to help with the heat. It’s silver coated like your dP do you think that’s overkill and did you put your heat shield back on? Grill looks good is that a pro civic part?

OP
OP
Night Fury

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
did those dp bolts and studs come out easily?? i really want a catless dp since there is no smog test here
Bolts were super tight, I used DW40 & PB blaster, this last one is awesome. ADVICE: get a bit of electrical tape inside the socket and bolts will loose quick. Torque will be properly applied doing this and less margin of messing with the bolt threads.

OP
OP
Night Fury

Night Fury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Type R
Country flag
I was debating on wrapping my Rv6 dP with lava wrap to help with the heat. It’s silver coated like your dP do you think that’s overkill and did you put your heat shield back on? Grill looks good is that a pro civic part?
If you have the chance, wrap downpioe with this kinda material.

Honda Civic 10th gen Night Fury 969385E8-7096-468A-AEDB-8DF34347D48B

I’m in Chicago and right now it’s cold, but the heat the car produces is very little now, I’m not using the heat shield, I guess I have to wait until summer to really know how much would affect the performance of the car without the shield, which I will modify to use just a portion of it.
And yes, that’s the pro civic one.

EnjoyDriving

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW FK8
Country flag
electrical tape in socket? more grip? how would that help? Thx for advice :thumbsup:

Bolts were super tight, I used DW40 & PB blaster, this last one is awesome. ADVICE: get a bit of electrical tape inside the socket and bolts will loose quick. Torque will be properly applied doing this and less margin of messing with the bolt threads.
Sponsored