• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Already posted in the California Forum, posting here in case someone would like to have anything shipped.

Hello again everyone. I am selling off my upgrades that were purchased for my 2019 Civic Si that ended up being a lemon. The only parts that were installed are the Intercooler, CAI, and Hondata Tuner. Everything else is new in the box. The tuner has been unlocked and is ready to be locked to a new vehicle.

The PRL CAI has the sensor housing for the civic SI. You would need to purchase a new housing to make it work with a non-si.

I believe I have all of the included clamps and screws for the CAI and Intercooler that were already installed, but you may need to purchase a hose clamp or get a spare bolt or 2.

Here is the list of everything I am selling:

PRL Big Turbo Kit (All new in box)
-GT2871R Turbo
-.64A/R Turbine Housing

- Race Downpipe (Catless)
Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_190506

PRL CAI w/ Race MAF (Installed for approx. 15k miles, the air filter is good, expected condition for 15k miles)
Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_191116

PRL FMIC w/ upgraded charge pipes (Installed at the same time as the CAI. The inside of the pipes have oil stains on them, but it is in excellent condition otherwise)
Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_190855

PRL 3" Front Pipe (New in box)

Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_190532

PRL Stainless Steel Braided Clutch Line (New in box)
Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_190624

Hondata FlashPro - Race Version (Used, but unlocked. Original box included)
Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_202917

SiriMoto E85 Flex Fuel Kit (New in box)

Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_193310

I have most of the decals and swag that came with the big turbo kit. They will be included with the big turbo kit purchase.

Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_191742

I paid nearly $6000 for all of the above upgrades. If you are willing to purchase everything I will sell for $4000, plus any cost to ship. Although I would greatly prefer an in person cash transaction. If you want to purchase individual parts, let me know what you are interested in and make me an offer.

For a detailed explanation of why I am selling, please see my post here.

I am in norcal, between Stockton and Sacramento, but I will be making a trip to Socal in a few weeks.

Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_191250

Honda Civic 10th gen NIB Performance parts including PRL big turbo kit, FMIC, CAI, E85, Hondata 20210519_191359

AyanamiFK7

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
pmed

Dawsfc3

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si
Country flag
Are you willing to sell the fmic w/piping by themselves?

OP
OP
Bludrok

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I am willing to sell off parts by themselves. I would like to wait for another week or so to see if anyone wants to take all at once.

OP
OP
Bludrok

Bludrok

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Still for sale as a package if anyone is interested.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
the cattless down pipe and the front pipe con be installed in the 1.5 non SI?

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Since when?
Since my Honda Parts Catalog says that all non Si dp/fp isn't applicable for the Si -- Unless V3NOM has a sport tour. Regular Sport sedan doesn't fit

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Since my Honda Parts Catalog says that all non Si dp/fp isn't applicable for the Si -- Unless V3NOM has a sport tour. Regular Sport sedan doesn't fit
Well the sport sedan is a 2.0 NA so of course it won't fit. All 1.5T aftermarket downpipes fit Si and non-Si the same.

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
this parts are for a friend of mine, his car is a 2021 civic sport 1.5T hatchback

jdm_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 FK8 CTR & More
Country flag
Well the sport sedan is a 2.0 NA so of course it won't fit. All 1.5T aftermarket downpipes fit Si and non-Si the same.
I just caught on that he put 1.5 non Si. Missed the 1.5 part LOL

V3N0M_VZL4

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic SI
Country flag
can you make a deal in the DP, FP and intercoller for the 1.5T non SI?
Sponsored