CopEvader1400

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Hey guys, I am contemplating on what my next mod in my car should be. I have done some cosmetic mods and some performance ones too. I have a Borla S-Type exhaust and a Hondata flash pro. Just wondering what mods y’all think I should add next. I was contemplating a catless downpipe or a prl cai. Idrk what would be best for power and drive ability and sound too. All comments welcome. Ps. I have a 2018 civic sport hatch
Sponsored

OP
OP

CopEvader1400

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Seems like a good opportunity for a poll, mate. ?

If those mods are your next decision point, I vote +1 for the intake.
Those are just options, I’m open to suggestions of different mods as well

JasNeo

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey guys, I am contemplating on what my next mod in my car should be. I have done some cosmetic mods and some performance ones too. I have a Borla S-Type exhaust and a Hondata flash pro. Just wondering what mods y’all think I should add next. I was contemplating a catless downpipe or a prl cai. Idrk what would be best for power and drive ability and sound too. All comments welcome. Ps. I have a 2018 civic sport hatch
Intake couldn't hurt. Give you some nice sounds too. Also just a heads up, a catless downpipe with that exhaust will be EXTREMELY loud. Like, BRUTAL cold starts and very loud around town driving. I have the same exhaust with a catted downpipe and front pipe and the car is literally 3 times louder than it was before. If loud is what you're going for then that'll definitely do it. I have a post that has a few audio clips of my car to give you an idea of what it'll sound like

OP
OP

CopEvader1400

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Intake couldn't hurt. Give you some nice sounds too. Also just a heads up, a catless downpipe with that exhaust will be EXTREMELY loud. Like, BRUTAL cold starts and very loud around town driving. I have the same exhaust with a catted downpipe and front pipe and the car is literally 3 times louder than it was before. If loud is what you're going for then that'll definitely do it. I have a post that has a few audio clips of my car to give you an idea of what it'll sound like
Thanks for the feedback bro, that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Any recommendations for a downpipe, something that balances price and power and reliability.

JasNeo

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Si Coupe
Country flag
Thanks for the feedback bro, that’s exactly what I’m looking for. Any recommendations for a downpipe, something that balances price and power and reliability.
From what I've seen and heard all the downpipes are basically the same. I went with RV6 cause they seemed to have the best price and availability. If you get the front pipe as well it connects to the downpipe higher up than it normally would making it one continuous pipe. It's hard to explain but compare it to other brands and you'll see what I mean

Last edited: