TenGen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 6 Speed
I just read that Honda has billed the Civic Sedan as the "most ambitious remake in its 43-year history," and that it'll have a "decidedly sporty, sophisticated and youthful new look".

Sounds like a lot to live up to. The 'sophisticated' part worries me because it sounds like code for boring, but then they also say it'll be sporty and youthful... so I don't know what to expect lol
Sponsored

RobbJK88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I just read that Honda has billed the Civic Sedan as the "most ambitious remake in its 43-year history," and that it'll have a "decidedly sporty, sophisticated and youthful new look".

Sounds like a lot to live up to. The 'sophisticated' part worries me because it sounds like code for boring, but then they also say it'll be sporty and youthful... so I don't know what to expect lol
My guess is when they say sophisticated they mean the available tech, features and the overall fit and finish of the interior and quality of materials as opposed to "mature" which might denote being boring, especially the way they've hyped that it's going to be fun to drive, sporty looking and driving, etc. I'm not too worried. I'm really gunning for honda going all the way and the civic truly being class leading again in all areas of the segment.