FirsthondaSI

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hi, I’ve been a long time lurker here and this forum has helped me out a lot.
i recently hit a smallish animal on the highway and I didn’t really think anything happened to my car but as it turns out the front lower grill was damage(the honeycomb part broke and the front stone deflector? Came lose or damage and it looks like I lost some screws/bolts??I was looking at parts but was confused by what and how many of each screw, bolts aNd the push things I would need. if anyone can help me with the part number and quantity of each I would need I would appreciate it so much.

Honda Civic 10th gen Newbie need help removing the front lower grill B891A667-FA85-4BF8-9DEF-0DE75D13A452

Honda Civic 10th gen Newbie need help removing the front lower grill BB3FB801-EB2F-4ABE-9D69-9BB2BCD2D3B3

Honda Civic 10th gen Newbie need help removing the front lower grill C22C739E-B1FB-4C3E-8B40-C1CD516ED18C

Honda Civic 10th gen Newbie need help removing the front lower grill 5239F513-89EB-4451-93D3-458E0499ACA8

Mcclaughry95

500hp is the goal.
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si
Country flag
Fog light housings removed then the lower grill you push out on the top and in towards intercooler on the bottom.

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Was there any damage on the underside? That honeycomb piece is easy to pop out but I believe you'll have to take the front bumper off. Which is not difficult at all but would be made much easier if you have any type of floor jack.

Lower grille piece. It looks like the black piece under it comes with it.
https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~grille~fr~bumper~lower~71102-tbf-a00.html

Can't tell what screws/clips you'll need from this pic. You can use a few from the top of the bumper if needed until you know exactly which ones you need. They all are pretty much the same size

OP
OP

FirsthondaSI

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Was there any damage on the underside? That honeycomb piece is easy to pop out but I believe you'll have to take the front bumper off. Which is not difficult at all but would be made much easier if you have any type of floor jack.

https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~grille~fr~bumper~lower~71102-tbf-a00.html

Can't tell what screws/clips you'll need from this pic. You can use a few from the top of the bumper if needed until you know exactly which ones you need. They all are pretty much the same size
I’ll take a better picture from the underside but it looks like the bottom lip or what’s under the lower grill(lip) lost some clips or screws because it was slightly hanging from the right side where I hit the Animal and I had to kinda slide it back into place. It’s still loose but not hanging like it was.
do you think I’ll need this part as well
https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~spoiler~fr~bumper~air~71110-tgg-a00.html

OP
OP

FirsthondaSI

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag

This what I mean by the front grill is loose/missing bolts/clips or whatever holds it in place

Honda Civic 10th gen Newbie need help removing the front lower grill E326D011-B083-4703-8D6F-5640822020A9

Honda Civic 10th gen Newbie need help removing the front lower grill 68AFEB1F-94E7-4EBA-BE4C-DCE52BBC8468

Honda Civic 10th gen Newbie need help removing the front lower grill 3896D4FE-E265-4B35-A087-2E3018F65044

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
I’ll take a better picture from the underside but it looks like the bottom lip or what’s under the lower grill(lip) lost some clips or screws because it was slightly hanging from the right side where I hit the Animal and I had to kinda slide it back into place. It’s still loose but not hanging like it was.
do you think I’ll need this part as well
https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~spoiler~fr~bumper~air~71110-tgg-a00.html
Ah ok, I see. You won't need that piece. I can see it's still attached fine from the picture.

It uses the same clips as the rest of the underside.

https://www.hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~clip~bumper~91505-tm8-003.html

OP
OP

FirsthondaSI

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag

dark_knight097

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Thank you so much. Do you know about how many I’ll need to order?
also just by only the part you posted from your first reply?
From what it looks like they only sell them in packs of 50. Which brought the price up to like $16 usd

OP
OP

FirsthondaSI

First Name
Jairo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
From what it looks like they only sell them in packs of 50. Which brought the price up to like $16 usd
I guess it’ll be good to have spares lol do you think I need any type of screws that show in the diagram as well?
Appreciate the help.
Sponsored