Legitskip

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
ALMOST twins!! Congrats, hope you love yours as much as I love mine.
ty! Love this car. Does the touring just have tech upgrade?

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
Hurry up and tint them windows! Lol other than that, nice looking car. I like those sport models.

OP
OP
Legitskip

Legitskip

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Hurry up and tint them windows! Lol other than that, nice looking car. I like those sport models.
Ty! I would but up here in Oregon they want almost 300$ for a full tint! That’s ridiculous! In AZ I can get them done for half that price of even less. Have to wait till I go back

mvela

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic sedan lx 6mt and 2018 Honda Civic hatchback ex auto
Country flag
Ty! I would but up here in Oregon they want almost 300$ for a full tint! That’s ridiculous! In AZ I can get them done for half that price of even less. Have to wait till I go back
Oh I see. Well just don’t go too cheap on the tint or else it might peel or fade over time. But it’s a great upgrade to help the look of the car, help protect the interior, and also allows your A/C to work more efficiently. And if you get the strip across the top of your windshield it also helps the looks plus protect against the sun when driving. Enjoy your new ride

OP
OP
Legitskip

Legitskip

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Oh I see. Well just don’t go too cheap on the tint or else it might peel or fade over time. But it’s a great upgrade to help the look of the car, help protect the interior, and also allows your A/C to work more efficiently. And if you get the strip across the top of your windshield it also helps the looks plus protect against the sun when driving. Enjoy your new ride

I always go the most expensive tint. I have a hard time living without it lol. I love the privacy and I usually go limo around

Mae22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
ty! Love this car. Does the touring just have tech upgrade?
Leather/power seats (EX has power but not leather I think), upgraded sound system/speakers, built in navigation, LED headlights, 18" wheels...some other small things.