First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport Hatch
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For starters I just joined so please excuse me if I'm dong something wrong, but I'm currently trying to save up for new wheels. I was trying to get something that is the same size as stock but with a different offset that puts the wheels somewhere between where it is stock and flush. Im looking at some Konigs right now because Im somewhat on a budget, and I was wondering what to go for so I won't have to worry about rubbing and still be able to have nicer fitment.
Sponsored

jayy_swish

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
For starters I just joined so please excuse me if I'm dong something wrong, but I'm currently trying to save up for new wheels. I was trying to get something that is the same size as stock but with a different offset that puts the wheels somewhere between where it is stock and flush. Im looking at some Konigs right now because Im somewhat on a budget, and I was wondering what to go for so I won't have to worry about rubbing and still be able to have nicer fitment.
18x8.5 +35 for a conservative flush fitment or +30 for super flush fitment on some 255/35r18. Any fitment pass that is going to starry needing some extra work for them to work

Gives you the fitment you need and retains the closest size to stock. Now you just need to get rid of wheel gap with some lowering springs, coil overs, or bags
Sponsored