New Type-R Render Based off the New Coupe

WpgMatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Fiesta ST (prev. 2010 Cobalt)
Hey guys, so I was scrolling through twitter when it led me to this link for a render based off the all-new coupe's body lines. This render was linked to X-Tomi Design's blog so whether or not this is the original artist, the Type-R elements added onto the Coupe make for one extremely aggressive Civic.

Sure the front Fenders aren't similar to the spy shots and the CivicX render but I feel like someone could make the adequate changes to bring in that missing element. Other than that, it still features the Type-R Spoiler from the spy shots and recent renders, along with Brembo brakes up front. It's just missing those aero/cooling elements that's all! Still a nice wallpaper!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Type-R Render Based off the New Coupe Honda Civic Type R Coupe2
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Bolo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Camaro IROC-Z
I dig this, looks nice. I also like that the chrome on the side windows are now gone.

Tuttle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CBR600RR
Looks real nice, but this is basically based off the current Type R and not the elements seen on the 10th gen Type R already spied like the front bumper design, front lip spoiler design, side skirts, fenders, etc.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Type-R Render Based off the New Coupe Honda Civic Type R Coupe2

Compare to: