First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Hi all,
I just recently got my KTuner and did the Stage 2/21 PSI dual with eco for factory tune and I have so many questions. First off, flashing went semi-smooth. The software crashed a lot at the beginning but no biggie. Onto the questions;

Do I hit the Eco button to go back to my factory tune? How do do that? Do I have to turn the car off, hit Eco then turn it back on? I have no idea and im too nervous to try it.
Second, is the tune I flashed safe for stock? All I have on is a cold air intake at the moment. Do I need a less aggressive tune?
What do I NOT do while my car is tuned? Like.. what if my OBD2 port randomly disconnects from the cord or something like that?
Super fresh to all this and I’m simultaneously nervous and all smiles so far. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

bluehatch17

First Name
bluehatch17
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sport touring hatchback. 2019 Coupe sport.
Country flag
Eco button is next to the shifter. It’s instant. I wouldn’t jam the gas and do it in the middle of accelerating but you don’t have to turn the car off to change it. It’s on the fly.

don’t launch your car repeatedly.

It doesn’t need to be connected to be “tuned.” Keep the tuner at home unless you are data logging.

OP
OP
MetalMarty

MetalMarty

Toast.
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Is the tune I have safe for my car?
Eco button is next to the shifter. It’s instant. I wouldn’t jam the gas and do it in the middle of accelerating but you don’t have to turn the car off to change it. It’s on the fly.

don’t launch your car repeatedly.

It doesn’t need to be connected to be “tuned.” Keep the tuner at home unless you are data logging.
is the tune I have safe for my car?
Sponsored