New Tires for CTR?!

crispy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Civic Si (Sold), 2004 Subaru STI (Sold), 2008 Lexus ISF (Sold), 2013 Ford Mustang GT, 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Sooooo I got into work today and my used car manager, which luckily is one of my best friends for over 15 years, realized that a MKC he got in had BRAND NEW Michelin Pilot Super Sports on the vehicle which we can not sell due to them being a Summer Tire Only Tire on a vehicle like that. Long story short, he asked if I wanted them since he knew that I loved these tires because that what I had on my ISF. Only thing is they are 255/40/ZR20. I'm already debating on swapping the tires out from the stock Conti's. :dunno:
Sponsored

Wheel_Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Passport Elite, '16 Ducati Multistrada 1200 Enduro
Country flag
Sooooo I got into work today and my used car manager, which luckily is one of my best friends for over 15 years, realized that a MKC he got in had BRAND NEW Michelin Pilot Super Sports on the vehicle which we can not sell due to them being a Summer Tire Only Tire on a vehicle like that. Long story short, he asked if I wanted them since he knew that I loved these tires because that what I had on my ISF. Only thing is they are 255/40/ZR20. I'm already debating on swapping the tires out from the stock Conti's. :dunno:
Those are way too tall for the CTR. If they were 255/30-20 that would work.

OP
OP

crispy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Civic Si (Sold), 2004 Subaru STI (Sold), 2008 Lexus ISF (Sold), 2013 Ford Mustang GT, 2017 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag

JYR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8th gen Si
Country flag
If a car comes with summer tires, you pull them off? What kind of crap is that!?
Sponsored