New Project My 2019 Civic Sport 1.5T Hatch Next Week

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport 1.5T 2018 Hatchback (European Spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am picking up my brand new 2019 Civic 1.5T Sport Hatchback on Friday. This one is Sonic Pearl Grey and will replace my 2018 Rallye Red one.

Loads of mods lined up next week starting with some beautiful 18" wheels. Can you guess what brand?

Plenty of photos will be added as the build goes on and I will start a build thread in the forum as well.

If you have any questions regarding any of the build please let me know. My business here in the UK can also supply all of the parts that we will be using/fitting.

Ta

Stephen
Sponsored

David228cx

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Red Honda Civic Sport (EU)
Country flag
One rally red from Spain here.

Welcome :)

What mods and power do you have?

BR

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am picking up my brand new 2019 Civic 1.5T Sport Hatchback on Friday. This one is Sonic Pearl Grey and will replace my 2018 Rallye Red one.

Loads of mods lined up next week starting with some beautiful 18" wheels. Can you guess what brand?

Plenty of photos will be added as the build goes on and I will start a build thread in the forum as well.

If you have any questions regarding any of the build please let me know. My business here in the UK can also supply all of the parts that we will be using/fitting.

Ta

Stephen
So you're replacing beautiful 18" wheels with new beautiful 18" wheels? :) Let's see some pics. Is this your build thread or did you start another?
This post motivates me. I need to talk to my wife about upgrading my '18 to a '19. And then next year maybe upgrading to a '20. Think she'll go for that?! :dunno:

OP
OP
stephenmeadows

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So you're replacing beautiful 18" wheels with new beautiful 18" wheels? :) Let's see some pics. Is this your build thread or did you start another?
This post motivates me. I need to talk to my wife about upgrading my '18 to a '19. And then next year maybe upgrading to a '20. Think she'll go for that?! :dunno:
No, my UK spec Sport model had 17's (my choice from the factory) and I changed to 8.5J x 18" Titan7's. Thought it was pointless paying Honda a further £1500.00 to exchange/upgrade the 17's to 18's especially seeing as the 18" option is not very nice (in my opinion).

I spent £2800.00 on my Titan7's which includes ceramic coating and Michelin tyres. This way I have got two sets of wheels for an additional £1300.00 rather than a bigger set of genuine 18's for £1500.00

Build thread to follow very shortly....

Stephen

OP
OP
stephenmeadows

stephenmeadows

StephenMeadows
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag