Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Hey folks, I know I've teased these before but now they're finally available for order! Not only do our rear toe arms look better than the factory stamped steel arms but they're adjustable, stiffer, lighter, and have less stiction allowing the suspension to move easier. Made from billet aluminum and high quality rod ends which use a self lubricating liner so they're maintenance free. As with all of our in house products they're made entirely in the USA too. Get yours today!

https://www.wunderladenracing.com/c...oducts/honda-civic-x-adjustable-rear-toe-arms

Honda Civic 10th gen New Product: Wunderladen Racing Rear Toe Arms toe2
Sponsored

pinhead66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2018 Odyssey EX-L
Country flag
If I'm not lowered and don't need the toe adjustment, will there be any perceptible handling difference with these arms? Currently I have the superpro front and rear lower control arms and a eibach 22mm rsb on stock Si suspension. Is there any added NVH?

OP
OP
Austin@Wunderladen Racing
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
If I'm not lowered and don't need the toe adjustment, will there be any perceptible handling difference with these arms? Currently I have the superpro front and rear lower control arms and a eibach 22mm rsb on stock Si suspension. Is there any added NVH?
The handling improvement in a case like yours would come mainly from the rod ends replacing the bonded rubber bushings of the stock arm. Those bonded bushings create stiction in the suspension system which makes the arm resist motion. The rod ends allow for the arm to travel without resistance which helps to make the suspension act in a more consistent and predictable manner.

As for NVH, I've converted a few of my cars' bushings over to spherical joints and the only time I've ever noticed increased NVH is when going over very rough road surfaces (typically the stuff you want to avoid like potholes). NVH is a very subjective aspect of a car, but I can say I've never met anyone who's changed bushings out for spherical joints and had a complaint about increased NVH. If anyone else has experience with suspension NVH and spherical joints please chime in, and I'm not talking about failed joints, those will obviously have very poor NVH haha.

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport Touring Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Amazing part! Lowered or not, exchanging a fixed part for a (quality) adjustable part will only help your alignment shop. After installing mine last month, I only wish they made lower rear control arms for the FK7. Plus, you have to ask yourself, "Which would I rather have under my ride?" An easy install, for a reasonable price, and an immediate payback in ride. Sorry to sound like a commercial but it really has been a great upgrade.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Product: Wunderladen Racing Rear Toe Arms IMG_3273
Honda Civic 10th gen New Product: Wunderladen Racing Rear Toe Arms IMG_3270

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Amazing part! Lowered or not, exchanging a fixed part for a (quality) adjustable part will only help your alignment shop. After installing mine last month, I only wish they made lower rear control arms for the FK7. Plus, you have to ask yourself, "Which would I rather have under my ride?" An easy install, for a reasonable price, and an immediate payback in ride. Sorry to sound like a commercial but it really has been a great upgrade.
Thanks for your support! We love getting rave review like this! If you have a minute would you mind leaving a review on our site? Site reviews help us a ton with algorithm stuff and it makes the Google machine happy.

https://www.wunderladenracing.com/c...justable-rear-toe-arms?variant=42166669803713

We would certainly like to offer a lower arm in the future but it will take some time to get it designed and manufacturable at a price people are willing to pay :)

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
Any chance you guys are having a memorial day sale 👀

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Any chance you guys are having a memorial day sale 👀
We are! It is already live and we've posted about it on our FB page, I've been meaning to get a thread up here to let people know 😅

Discount code memorial10 for 10% off all of our products (excluding brake kits) and memorial25 for 25% off tow strap mounts!

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Last edited:

Longislandcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 hatchback
Country flag
How many miles of daily driving would you expect out of these? Eibach arms with spherical joints failed after 2 yrs and 40k miles of dd. I do like freer feeling rear with spherical joints, but I don't want to replace them every two years or destroy rear tires from misaligned toe. Thanks.

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
How many miles of daily driving would you expect out of these? Eibach arms with spherical joints failed after 2 yrs and 40k miles of dd. I do like freer feeling rear with spherical joints, but I don't want to replace them every two years or destroy rear tires from misaligned toe. Thanks.
That's a bit of a hard question to answer, it will entirely depend where you're driving and conditions you drive in. Winter and dusty areas will wear spherical joints out faster than southern areas that aren't dusty.

I think 40k is pretty typical for many mid grade spherical joints. Having a dust boot cover for them also helps extend life, those are something we're looking to offer with our arms hopefully sometime this year.

Longislandcivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 hatchback
Country flag
Right. Pretty much what I expected. Stock arms are going back on.

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
I did consider doing a toe arm with fully sealed spherical joints like are used in many OEM applications but the price we would have to sell them at to justify it would be a big turn off for most customers so we didn't pursue it.
Sponsored