Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Hey I like this. Any eta for fc1 front compliance mounts? And are you running any now on your track car?
Hey! At the moment we do not have a compliance mount/bushing for the non FK8 cars, but I am working on developing one with Powerflex. At the moment all of my bushings are stock up front.

My goal is to offer an upgrade path for the front suspension, starting with a Powerflex ALK. After that I want to do some coilover tophats that add caster and a roll center correction kit with significant correction (more than an inch of correction). I think the 10th gen platform is still missing a lot of important suspension improvements and these parts will help you guys get the most from it :)
Sponsored

st4xor

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hey! At the moment we do not have a compliance mount/bushing for the non FK8 cars, but I am working on developing one with Powerflex. At the moment all of my bushings are stock up front.

My goal is to offer an upgrade path for the front suspension, starting with a Powerflex ALK. After that I want to do some coilover tophats that add caster and a roll center correction kit with significant correction (more than an inch of correction). I think the 10th gen platform is still missing a lot of important suspension improvements and these parts will help you guys get the most from it :)
Looking forward to the full catalog 😁

OP
OP
Austin@Wunderladen Racing
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
I'm not sure how I missed this ... but looks awesome!

One thing that I quite like about your design is the presumed weight of it...

I've got one of those front tow hooks from the other guys and that one weighs a TON, like it's made of freaking uranium. Feels counterproductive to install theirs... but yours looks great! If you want, I can slap that one on the scale and send you the data... and if you feel that weight is a compelling reason for someone to choose yours, then you could include the weight of yours on the product page? Anyway.... We're all going nuts with weight saving Anti-Gravity Batteries and then someone adds N pounds of steel forward of the wheels ? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
I'm not sure how I missed this ... but looks awesome!

One thing that I quite like about your design is the presumed weight of it...

I've got one of those front tow hooks from the other guys and that one weighs a TON, like it's made of freaking uranium. Feels counterproductive to install theirs... but yours looks great! If you want, I can slap that one on the scale and send you the data... and if you feel that weight is a compelling reason for someone to choose yours, then you could include the weight of yours on the product page? Anyway.... We're all going nuts with weight saving Anti-Gravity Batteries and then someone adds N pounds of steel forward of the wheels ? :rolleyes:
Thanks! Yea we wanted to offer something that was a little more simple while still being robust and budget conscious. I wouldn't mind hearing about what the weight is on other options out there either for sake of knowledge.

dt10g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX sedan 6MT (Canadian)
Country flag
Thanks! Yea we wanted to offer something that was a little more simple while still being robust and budget conscious. I wouldn't mind hearing about what the weight is on other options out there either for sake of knowledge.
Raceseng: steel bracket: 1739g
... add bolts, washers, cap: 116g
Total: 1855g

PLUS
Tow Hook (titanium): 325g

GRAND TOTAL = 2180g (4.8 pounds)

AND... the regular steel (?) Tow Hook would presumably weigh even more than the Titanium one.

I have photos, but it's just stuff on a scale, and If I was going to fudge numbers I could fudge photos just as easily. Also my internet upload sucks lol...

PS. You should see what their Tug Tool weighs lol...

Last edited:
OP
OP
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Raceseng: steel bracket: 1739g
... add bolts, washers, cap: 115g
Total: 1855g

PLUS
Tow Hook (titanium): 325g

GRAND TOTAL = 2180g (4.8 pounds)

AND... the regular steel (?) Tow Hook would presumably weigh even more than the Titanium one.

I have photos, but it's just stuff on a scale, and If I was going to fudge numbers I could fudge photos just as easily. Also my internet upload sucks lol...
Oh wow! The scale I have here only does lbs with one decimal place but ours is coming in right at 2lbs including the strap, hardware etc.