Please shoot me over a discount code.
Sponsored

GlahdoSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
When you hear about front grilles, you usually think of them as just a styling add-on. This new PRO Design Mesh Grille, though, definitely can help add to your 2016+ Civic's performance. This Gloss Black painted direct-fit grille features a very open honeycomb mesh design to allow for maximum airflow. This is especially important on 10th Gen 1.5L turbo motors, which can get quite hot and start reducing ignition timing (and thus power) as a result. In addition to providing much better cooling, this grille offers a sleeker and more aggressive look for your front bumper.

The grille looks great in person and seems like 10th Gens could have come from the factory like this (at least on Hatchback and Si models).

Key Features:
  • Direct replacement grille, not just an overlay. Also includes side pieces (eyebrows) that install above the headlights.
  • Not just for looks: this grille allows a significant amount of extra airflow into your engine bay, which helps prevent heatsoak and keep your engine running at full power. This is especially useful for prolonged aggressive driving or track use.
  • Made from high quality ABS plastic.
  • Includes a new genuine Honda emblem and push nuts for a complete installation. You cannot reuse your factory emblem since it will not fit on this grille.
  • Easy to install.
  • Gloss Black finish.
A forum discount is available, so PM me if you're interested!

Product link for more info or to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/p...sh-grille.html

pro-design-honeycomb-mesh-grille_LRG.jpg

44296_3149___installed-201-jpg.jpg

44297_3149___installed-202-jpg.jpg

pro-design-honeycomb-mesh-grille_lrg-jpg.jpg
Could you use the SI logo on this grille?

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
All my tabs are fully engaged and still big gap
Can you PM me a picture of the gap, looking straight down from about a height of 4-5 feet above the hood? That will help me determine what is going on. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey everyone following this thread, I'd like to let you guys know about an awesome write-up a forum member recently did regarding the root cause of this gap issue, as well as two great fixes for it.

Please see https://www.civicx.com/threads/front-grille-coming-apart.3495/page-20#post-625234

The diagrams and pictures he provided are especially useful for understanding why the factory bumper & grille tend to produce this gap.

Hondanickx

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 civic hatch , 2018 civic sedan 1.5T
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great to see this can be fixed and that honda already tried to fix this on the 2019 civics.I will add a bracket next time i take the bumper off!

FK8Dub

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Looks like a few people had some success with the FD2 Type R emblem. Has anyone has actual success with reusing the factory FK8 Type R badge? If so, I’ll go ahead and request that discount code lol

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Looks like a few people had some success with the FD2 Type R emblem. Has anyone has actual success with reusing the factory FK8 Type R badge? If so, I’ll go ahead and request that discount code lol
Yes, the factory FK8 emblem pretty much works. It is a tiny bit smaller than the emblem holder, but you probably won't even notice.

FK8Dub

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Yes, the factory FK8 emblem pretty much works. It is a tiny bit smaller than the emblem holder, but you probably won't even notice.
Thanks for the reply! I am definitely considering doing this to my Type R then. Do you still have any discount codes?

PCHAU86

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport HB
Country flag
Do you know if this will work on the new 2020 Civic Sport HB?
Sponsored