Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Yes, we have a forum discount that will help take down the shipping a bit. The $62 ground to the East Coast sounds about right, and that's a discounted rate. Try taking the package to a UPS / FedEx Store and see what they charge you in 2023....it's very expensive now.
Sponsored

timbo___slice

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th civic hatchback 1.5t
Country flag
Question. Is the front "H" emblem detachable?

timbo___slice

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th civic hatchback 1.5t
Country flag
Yes, and the emblem is not pre-installed anyway....it comes in the original Honda packaging.
Thank you for answering my question. By any chance you still have a promo code? 😅

Tac3403

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic EX-T sedan 1.5T Cvt
Country flag
Wanted to leave a bit of a review on this. installed it a few months back and it has held up well. I noticed a small drop in temps maybe 3-5 degrees, which was something I really did not think would change. It looks nice, the finish is good, but the fitment leaves a bit to be desired.

this is on my 2016 ex-t sedan. The top has a small gap due to the clips from the bumper not catching on the slots on the grille, I have yet to find a proper solution. I tired the zip tie trick a few have mentioned and could not get it much tighter. the gap is large enough to see the clips. a piece of weather stripping would be nice to fit in here and provide a bit more of an OEM fit up.
4.5/5 stars

Red86

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Si
Country flag
@DeVo If you look closely I think you can snap of to oem si emblem but you would have to take it of front the inside of the bumber maybe some 3m tape or little crazy would do he trick on the performance grill I will be doing this in a couple weeks

Red86

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2017 Si
Country flag
Does anyone know what red jdm badge goes on this grill info will be highly appreciated

Chilly613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Civic Sport Touring 6MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
When you hear about front grilles, you usually think of them as just a styling add-on. This new PRO Design Mesh Grille, though, definitely can help add to your 2016+ Civic's performance. This Gloss Black painted direct-fit grille features a very open honeycomb mesh design to allow for maximum airflow. This is especially important on 10th Gen 1.5L turbo motors, which can get quite hot and start reducing ignition timing (and thus power) as a result. In addition to providing much better cooling, this grille offers a sleeker and more aggressive look for your front bumper.

The grille looks great in person and seems like 10th Gens could have come from the factory like this (at least on Hatchback and Si models).

Key Features:
  • Direct replacement grille, not just an overlay. Also includes side pieces (eyebrows) that install above the headlights.
  • Not just for looks: this grille allows a significant amount of extra airflow into your engine bay, which helps prevent heatsoak and keep your engine running at full power. This is especially useful for prolonged aggressive driving or track use.
  • Made from high quality ABS plastic.
  • Includes a new genuine Honda emblem and push nuts for a complete installation. You cannot reuse your factory emblem since it will not fit on this grille.
  • Easy to install.
  • Gloss Black finish.
A forum discount is available, so PM me if you're interested!

Product link for more info or to purchase: https://www.procivic.com/p/m/civic/p...sh-grille.html

pro-design-honeycomb-mesh-grille_LRG.jpg

44296_3149___installed-201-jpg.jpg

44297_3149___installed-202-jpg.jpg

pro-design-honeycomb-mesh-grille_lrg-jpg.jpg
Looking to upgrading front grille to this one, is it possible to get code PM'd?