Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
Would love to order one of these to help with cooling. Can I get a promo code and the part number for the red H? Thanks!
Promo code on its way! We don't sell the red Hs though. :(

syed

First Name
Syed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
i would like to purchase this but I’m not sure how to install them.
Any suggestions where can i get it install (not to expensive)
Honda dealership quoted for $1300 including parts and labor

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
i would like to purchase this but I’m not sure how to install them.
Any suggestions where can i get it install (not to expensive)
Honda dealership quoted for $1300 including parts and labor
I laughed out loud when I heard that price!! :confused1:

A shop should charge about 2 hours labor max to do this install. If you watch our video, you may feel comfortable enough to attempt it maybe with the help of a friend.

Nitori

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan, 2016 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Just wanted to post up a quick review, haven't installed yet (waiting on an intercooler so I can do it all at once) but I wanted to share my thoughts.

I've been burned by made in China bodywork in the past, and so I was just a tad nervous about how it would end up looking. I'm super particular about bodywork and I don't usually settle for "eh, it's a five footer" kind of arrangements, especially not on a brand new Si.;)

Well, if you're anything like me, don't be nervous about buying one of these grilles. It's definitely worth the money. :thumbsup:
It's not perfect, there's a little bit of extra mold flash here and there (especially inside the honeycomb close to the edges and center emblem) but a careful trim with a sharp razor blade takes it right off. Looks good out of the box, and with a little extra work it's 100% a keeper.

color me gone

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Hello Pro Civic

I have just purchased my new CTR #22007 in Red, I plan on doing a lot of tracking with it starting this Thurs up in Thompson CT.
My big concern is all I am reading about is this over heating issues. My CTR is all stock as of now, but I do not want my track time cut short due to over heating, I am looking at your grill as it will allow more air to get in.
Are there any numbers on stock grill Temps verses the install of your grill's Temps?
Will your grill get me through a 20 min. track session with out over heating? I know ambient out side temps reflect this as well. Any and all info would be great.

I did watch your install of the grill and I see it not being a issue on installing it, thanks.

Again Thanks, Nathan

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hello Pro Civic

I have just purchased my new CTR #22007 in Red, I plan on doing a lot of tracking with it starting this Thurs up in Thompson CT.
My big concern is all I am reading about is this over heating issues. My CTR is all stock as of now, but I do not want my track time cut short due to over heating, I am looking at your grill as it will allow more air to get in.
Are there any numbers on stock grill Temps verses the install of your grill's Temps?
Will your grill get me through a 20 min. track session with out over heating? I know ambient out side temps reflect this as well. Any and all info would be great.

I did watch your install of the grill and I see it not being a issue on installing it, thanks.

Again Thanks, Nathan
We don't have specific #s of the stock grille vs the mesh one. However, we've had numerous race teams and track enthusiasts achieve better track performance (less overheating) after installing this product. It really shines when combined with the SiriMoto Oil Cooler Kit for the Type R: https://www.civicx.com/threads/sirimoto-oil-cooler-kit-for-the-type-r.30610/

That combo is especially potent because the grille opens up more a lot more airflow to the oil cooler unit. I think with just the grille alone your R might last for the 20 minute track session, but probably not on a hot day. It really depends on conditions and how hard you drive.

color me gone

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Country flag
Great stuff there ^ Thanks, so would you have a savings code on the grill? Is it available now?

Thanks Nathan...........