New owner intro and question

krav51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex
Hello all,wanted to introduce myself and ask a quick question.I picked up a new white orchid EX last night primarily for my teen age daughter to drive.After driving it for a while though I’m not sure I want to give it back.:)The car was manufactured 1/16 and is not on the piston clip recall list.My wife and I both drive Benz’s( E350 AND C300),and I have to say that while the civic isn’t a Benz I am absolutely amazed how it drives and the quality of both the interior and exterior.There is no way I feel like I’m driving a 21000 dollar vehicle.Love this car and if my e class ever starts to get expensive to own I would definitely consider a touring version for myelf.On to my question.Is it normal for these cars to take a long time to get up to temperature? It was 19 degrees when I left the house this morning and the temp gauge didn’t even register until 5 miles into my drive,probably 10 miles before it got to normal. Is this typical? Thanks
Sponsored

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That seems to be about what I'm experiencing, maybe yours is a bit longer but not much.