New Member / New Car

hondafan876

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic VTI S
All

Thank you guys for having this wealth of information available. I Just picked up my 2017 Honda Civic (Today) and am looking forward to enjoying it. Moving from a performance Toyota (Caldina) and wanted to get something with a better fuel economy while still maintaining some performance....

Don't have any pics to post yet as I haven't taken any, but will upload some soon. I will be doing the following mods soon (in order of how much I hate the OEM parts) and I was wondering what you would recommend.

I want 18 inch wheels, what brand, size would you recommend that will look great. The color is Lunar Silver Metallic.

I want a decent kit with splitters and diffusers......I have been checking out the IKON brand and they seem to look great at a good price.....are they any other ones I could be looking at?

I want it slightly lowered......(just love that look).....would you recommend coilovers or lowering springs? Coilovers are expensive I think....

Need to get door sill, floor mats, trunk mats and window visors, so will need recommendations on those too.

Overall, looking to enjoy this car....hated it when I just saw it, especially the back, but it gradually grew on me...

Looking to enjoy this forum too, and will be reading as much as possible on it....

Hondafan876
Sponsored