• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

New York NEW MAPerformance Street Exhaust for Civic Si Sedan

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
Brand new, never used! Beautiful Quad tip MAPerformance Exhaust System for the sedan civic si!

MAPerformance has three options for the muffler options, stealth, street and race being the loudest.
I am selling the STREET version for the stock downpipe which also fits the PRL downpipe as well.

These are sold out on MAPerformance website!

Ill sell it for 900 flat you pay shipping or you can pick it up in New York. You’re saving $134 from buying it from me at this price, also it is sold out of their website so you would wait a long time to acquire this part.

If you were to buy it at their site, it would be 1034 pre-shipping WITH their current sale, and they’re out of stock.

Here’s some example pics of what the exhaust looks like on a car: (Not the one for sale, the one for sale is BRAND NEW)
Honda Civic 10th gen NEW MAPerformance Street Exhaust for Civic Si Sedan B2F05B8B-41EC-4AFB-8CC3-268590B4D3DE

Honda Civic 10th gen NEW MAPerformance Street Exhaust for Civic Si Sedan 31D9FA5A-6E4C-41F3-91AE-1538D08E10D9

https://www.maperformance.com/products/map-catback-exhaust-2017-honda-civic-si-sedan-hdax-cbe-sn

Honda Civic 10th gen NEW MAPerformance Street Exhaust for Civic Si Sedan BB02A4DB-F4B7-4F87-8456-65D3CC1918B3

Thanks

Last edited:

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
any reason why you decided to not go with this exhaust?

OP
OP
Braiton

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
any reason why you decided to not go with this exhaust?
I bought my race one and it was very loud so for my girlfriends sake I bought this one but I said f it and kept the race one on, we’ve both gotten used to it haha.

So yea I just have two full systems and I prefer the race one. The street one is still loud, but has less drone. One of the best sounding exhausts I’ve ever heard on any car. You can look on the MAP YouTube or website and they show all types of sound examples. ?

Los1391

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CBP Si Sedan
Country flag
I bought my race one and it was very loud so for my girlfriends sake I bought this one but I said f it and kept the race one on, we’ve both gotten used to it haha.

So yea I just have two full systems and I prefer the race one. The street one is still loud, but has less drone. One of the best sounding exhausts I’ve ever heard on any car. You can look on the MAP YouTube or website and they show all types of sound examples. ?
check DM

OP
OP
Braiton

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
Bump

OP
OP
Braiton

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
Exhaust def sounds good. I have the street on my car and love it. Pair it with a nice tune and get the burble between shifts. Free bump!!
Yes sir, I have the race on my car. Little more drone but it sounds sooooo good ?

OP
OP
Braiton

Braiton

First Name
SI_GFX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 19'
Country flag
BUMP