New LX owner, having 2nd thoughts about trim

DokZayas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Caravan, Aveo5
Aren't they different by 1 inch? Lol it's the same design of rim that's for sure. I have an EX L with Nav.
I'm not sure about diameter; the Touring has 17" rims. Are the EX rims 16"? I am sure, however, that the Touring rim design is a bit different than the EX. I happened to notice it the day I was at the lot text driving. I'm trying to recall the specifics but I think the EX had a design that was slightly more swirly than that of the Touring.
Sponsored

nicoled985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Country flag
I'm not sure about diameter; the Touring has 17" rims. Are the EX rims 16"? I am sure, however, that the Touring rim design is a bit different than the EX. I happened to notice it the day I was at the lot text driving. I'm trying to recall the specifics but I think the EX had a design that was slightly more swirly than that of the Touring.
The EX L rims are 17 too ill post a pic. Im pretty sure they're the same

Dan198

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335 xDrive, 2010 Audi Q5, 2014 Porsche Boxster S, 2016 Civic EX
Country flag
Depends on where you live. In Canada, LX is 16" steel wheels, EX is 16" alloys, EX-T is 17" and Touring is also 17"