Dave B

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette Z06 (sold) 2020 CW
Country flag
Last time I used my LogR was about 5 months ago. Originally I had an issue with the full screen not being visible and was advised to shrink the font size on my phone before opening the app and that worked well. I played around with it and really liked the app.

Now, the app opens fine but the navigation bar at the bottom covers up the lower 2 numbers on the screen i.e oil pressure and air pressure. Changing the font size on my phone now makes no difference. Anyway to get around this? I am using Android Auto for the connection. Has there been an update that I missed that corrects this? Can I just get rid of the navigation bar? Don't know how to do that.
Sponsored

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Last time I used my LogR was about 5 months ago. Originally I had an issue with the full screen not being visible and was advised to shrink the font size on my phone before opening the app and that worked well. I played around with it and really liked the app.

Now, the app opens fine but the navigation bar at the bottom covers up the lower 2 numbers on the screen i.e oil pressure and air pressure. Changing the font size on my phone now makes no difference. Anyway to get around this? I am using Android Auto for the connection. Has there been an update that I missed that corrects this? Can I just get rid of the navigation bar? Don't know how to do that.
Go on the Android PlayStore and see if there is an email address for the developers of the app. You should email them and let them know. I'd also send over the device and firmware you are using. Some other users here might be able to help you, but that would be my first best step.

OP
OP

Dave B

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette Z06 (sold) 2020 CW
Country flag
My memory was that previously the navigation bar didn't cut out the display. What are the rest of you seeing now when you use your LogR?
Sponsored