• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Undisclosed New Hi Rev Sport tail light

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I bought my wheel spacers from OP if that's worth anything. He's a respectable seller.
Sponsored

OP
OP
123sillyboy123

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
With your connection, do you think you can find out if they were thinking to do this style, either smoked or clear, for sedan?
As far as i know, they do not have such style for sedan and is not planning to make it.

Physix805

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd like to think after 2 months someone would make an offer.... But I don't think there is much demand for the non smoke. I bought my smoke ones from OP, much faster and better service than HRS.
As far as demand goes, I think demand for clear has recently gone up due to many wanting a mugen style look and because smoked appeared too dark to some.
Also pricing,. Youd have to sell them a bit cheaper to sell them as brand new ones from HRS , smoke and clear are going for $350 with the coupon code.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have seen the smoked set goes for $300 shipped on Aliexpress with a 2-year warranty. Priced to sell them soon before they become available on the oversea website. I, myself, prefer the clear version vs. the murdered out version.

Physix805

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have seen the smoked set goes for $300 shipped on Aliexpress with a 2-year warranty. Priced to sell them soon before they become available on the oversea website. I, myself, prefer the clear version vs. the murdered out version.
Agreed. I think I prefer to see more of that red detail in the lights than a dark tint tailight. With that being said.. waiting on my clears to arrive late november.:D

FK7_Dylan

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
As far as demand goes, I think demand for clear has recently gone up due to many wanting a mugen style look and because smoked appeared too dark to some.
Also pricing,. Youd have to sell them a bit cheaper to sell them as brand new ones from HRS , smoke and clear are going for $350 with the coupon code.
Do you know what the coupon code is by any chance? Can't find one.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly I wouldn't mind trying them out, but I think I would really like to see something halfway between where you can see the red during the day, but they still have some tint to them. I thought they were going to do at least 2 different "tint" levels in addition to the clear, but I'm not sure where I got that from lol. And pricing can be whatever since hi rev takes 3 friggen months to get in stock and sell out right away. OP had to order another batch when I got mine and STILL was only 2 or 3 weeks tops. OP will also offer same warranty.

Physix805

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honestly I wouldn't mind trying them out, but I think I would really like to see something halfway between where you can see the red during the day, but they still have some tint to them. I thought they were going to do at least 2 different "tint" levels in addition to the clear, but I'm not sure where I got that from lol. And pricing can be whatever since hi rev takes 3 friggen months to get in stock and sell out right away. OP had to order another batch when I got mine and STILL was only 2 or 3 weeks tops. OP will also offer same warranty.
I agree, a really light smoke would have been dope. However I figure if in the end I begin to not like the clearness of the "clears" , I could always just wrap them in a light smoke tint.. or customize them that way. However I think il be pleased as is. I understand the long wait from Hi Rev is excruciating .. I debated for awhile just getting smoked elsewhere for a much quicker wait time but then I'd also run the risk of getting something I might not be pleased with. Good things come to those who wait. One more month left. !? and for those interested , they are still not sold out, so you have time to order now and still wait just about 3 weeks for your lights . Shipments go out at end of month.

OP
OP
123sillyboy123

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You got it in 2-3 weeks .. because of shipping agent problem. we have a lockdown here in toronto previous and some business is affected.
We are still in modified lock down, but shipping is back to normal

OP
OP
123sillyboy123

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I agree, a really light smoke would have been dope. However I figure if in the end I begin to not like the clearness of the "clears" , I could always just wrap them in a light smoke tint.. or customize them that way. However I think il be pleased as is. I understand the long wait from Hi Rev is excruciating .. I debated for awhile just getting smoked elsewhere for a much quicker wait time but then I'd also run the risk of getting something I might not be pleased with. Good things come to those who wait. One more month left. !? and for those interested , they are still not sold out, so you have time to order now and still wait just about 3 weeks for your lights . Shipments go out at end of month.
I end up putting the clear on my car, but I still dont really like how clear looks on my car.... I also agree the tint between clear and smoke are best of both world.
I will tint it next week if I have time and share result.

Physix805

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I end up putting the clear on my car, but I still dont really like how clear looks on my car.... I also agree the tint between clear and smoke are best of both world.
I will tint it next week if I have time and share result.
Awesome! Look forward to those pics. Do a before and after to see the difference. Thanks