Stoneks

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 2016, Celica 2001 & 2000, Suzuki Gz 250
Country flag
im pretty new to the whole car scene in general. Cant drive stick yet but ill learn sooner or later. Currently learning on my Suzuki gz250($1500). Pretty excited cuz of my bike.
Had an Accord '97 until dump truck hit me, then bought a versa on the street because of emergency, couldnt miss out work, complete shit, but i had to do it.
cant afford so financed my 10th gen CVT( i bought it for work mainly)
gave my Versa to my cousin, just to be crashed a month later, really pissed as it was free for him and hi sonly means to work for him at the time.
Guy at work selling his Celica and i bought it, ($500)
Ended up using that one for work instead after the purchase, and Bought another one for parts ($300)
Juts bought my bike
My plan is maybe next year if enough income im a try to get a C5 Corvette
Names Tony, 25 currently in Southeastern Pa
Sponsored

ehernandez

First Name
Estevan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T Cosmic Blue Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey y'all. I'm Estevan and I just got a 2018 Civic EX-T. I am going to put in some work on her pretty quick and will try to post updates here. So far I have added the Takeda CAI and a Scorcher HD. I changed out the lugs to black spline lugs and orange reflectors to sequential switchbacks.

Next is retro fitted LED headlights, crystal black pearl nose, LED fog lights, LED reverse and rear turn lights, eibach suspension, and 27won Rear engine mount. That is all this week.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! PXL_20200911_010302227
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! PXL_20200911_023700663
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! PXL_20200920_202512863

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Stay tuned for exciting new things to come from Phearable.net!
I see what you did there.

Also, welcome! Lots of buzz on the forum about the Phearable tune - I'm looking forward to trying it once my warranty isn't quite so crispy fresh

5below0

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport
Country flag
Hello everyone, first time Honda owner here! My journey to the Civic started with a 2019 Kia Stinger GT which I absolutely loved but sadly wrecked. At that time (Feb '20) I actually looked at the Civic but the tech on the Sonata Limited drew me in to that purchase. While I loved all of the luxuries of the Sonata I missed the sporty drive. That led me to shop around and purchase the 2020 Coupe Sport which I am enjoying driving after less than a week of ownership. I don't really miss the tech I left behind, other than the high quality cameras, I mean come on Honda you can do better than this low quality grainy backup camera.
I could see myself staying in Honda's for many years to come.

Abner

First Name
Abner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Coupe EX, 2013 CR-V, 2015 Tiffin Motorhome
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just got a new 2020 Civic EX Coupe about a month and a half ago.

Didn't like the grey alloy wheels that came with it so I changed them to Honda Black and Chrome. Put 35 tint all around and sunroof. Also tinted full windshield with 80. Barely noticeable, but helps with heat and better contrast at night.

Since it also has the 1.5L Turbo as the SI, I would like to get it performing close to it, and hopefully not voiding the warranty.

But very happy with the performance and handling.

m_darius

First Name
Darius
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Hey guys! I'm 18 years old and finally saved up enough to get myself a used 2017 Civic EX Sedan 2.0L CVT. I used to drift RCs when I was younger but drifted away from the car scene and focused on other things. I am fairly new to cars and modding but was very interested once I had one of my own. I should be getting my new wheels next week along with some Eibach Lowering Springs. I am trying to keep it good for commuting between my home and college which is about 4 hours away. I currently have a AEM CAI and some exterior mods. I'm glad I chose Honda because of the reliability. Kinda sucks how Civics get a bunch of hate over social media tho :/ Can you guys recommend me some mods that wouldn't hurt the daily drivability? I also installed a grille but it has no backplate for the emblem/badge, any ideas on how to fix that? Thanks!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! CBF4088F-D9EB-4A0B-AA7A-32C0C59DC2F2

Last edited:
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Blue 4Dr
Country flag
Hello! Just had recently graduated from school, happy to finally get rid of my 2007 Nissan Versa S 6MT and pick up a 2020 Civic Si 4Dr once i had secured a job!

What I've done so far is paint my brake calipers red using a kit from Dupli-Color and yellow fog lamp overlays that came in from Lamin-x. Chrome delete kit is on its way and a cute decal about boba. ?

Plans for the car is to wait until my warranty ends before going full FBO with a tune. Wanting to do aesthetic mods for now, although I'm looking into getting an Acuity shift knob and a gas pedal adjuster to make heal-toeing a little easier... I plan on getting a tint, front 3M film protection and ceramic coating done as well! Maybe an undercoat but that I've heard mix stories about it so I'll just have to spray the salt away once winter hits...

Been loving the car and don't regret getting it!

d0m056

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CIVIC 2020 TOURING
Country flag
Hello people.

Just bought my first car ever, Civic 2020 Touring. Looking forward to learning more about it. Any tips or links for general maintenance would be highly appreciated. Am based in GTA Ontario.

Thanks

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello people.

Just bought my first car ever, Civic 2020 Touring. Looking forward to learning more about it. Any tips or links for general maintenance would be highly appreciated. Am based in GTA Ontario.

Thanks
Welcome. My best advice is to read these forums. Filled with great info. Then ask questions. Enjoy the new car.

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello people.

Thanks
Do you have a pic of the car?

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
20200902_175839.jpg
P1097583.jpg

Just picked up a 2020 sedan a couple of weeks ago. What are some mods that won't void my warranty?!
Welcome!

The best bang for the buck is going to be a Ktuner + Phearable stage 1.5 tune. Details can be found on http://www.phearable.net/blog/phearablestage1.5civicsi.html

Regarding warranty; almost any modification can be considered something to void a warranty.
Plenty of people have flashed their vehicle back to stock and not had any issues with their dealer for minor common warranty issues.

drugones

First Name
Simone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 1.5T 4D-Sedan Executive
Country flag
Hi

Simone here from Prague, Czech Republic.
Looking for advises for my upcoming purchase of a Civic !

keonjoe

First Name
Keon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Ex-T 6MT
Country flag
Hi all,

I've been lurking through the CivicX forums for about two weeks now and thought I would finally take the chance to introduce myself.

A minor head gasket leak on my 7th gen Civic EX 5MT with 212k miles was starting to get a bit out of hand so I decided it was finally time to get another car. Found a pretty good deal on a used 2017 Civic EX-T 6MT nearby and I ended up going to pick it up. Here's a picture of the two side by side:
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! trade

I've been quite impressed thus far going from 7th gen to 10th gen. I guess all those incremental changes and armies of Honda engineers really do add up. After ~2wks of driving, here are some thoughts:
  • The suspension setup on the 10th gen is incredible. I had coilovers/aftermarket roll bars on the 7th gen and the 10th gen feels nearly as responsive and just as planted through corners but with none of the harshness that I had with my coilovers on the 7th gen.
  • The manual shifting experience has really been dulled over 3 generations of Civics. I understand the need for emissions compliance but the rev hang is absolutely unbearable. I live in Chicago and believe me that having to wait for what feels like nearly 2 seconds between 1st and 2nd gear a) does not inspire confidence and b) really confuses/pisses off drivers behind me. I've already placed an order for a KTuner v2 (much earlier than I had planned) because the rev hang issue is so bad. Looks like there's currently a national backorder for these things but fingers crossed I'll be able to get it soon
  • The addition of the clutch delay valve also removes much of the feel of the car for the driver. I really do miss being able to feel what was going on with the clutch in my 7th gen.
I'm very excited to be a part of this community and look forward to sharing with you guys in the future.

RNfk7noob

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi everyone,

I had to trade in my chevy cruze 2 weeks ago due to a busted fuel pump, saddest day ever (/sarcasm). Used that as down payment and bought a 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback LX. Got the base model due to being a cheap nursing student. However, I fell immediately in love with this hatch and started to seek out forums like this one, to be around people who share the same interest. I have been lurking for the past couple days and decided to join.

I don't want to get in too-deep in the mod game, however I'm interested on what tips you would give to a noob like me. So far I replaced the stock headlight bulbs with the silverstar zxe headlight bulb (not HID, but advertise that it gives the same quality as HIDs). And tinted my windows, I guess its a soCal thing, since its always hot here. In the next couple weeks I'm planning to:
-Install fog lights
-Vinyl rooftop
-install a front lip splitter

I was also interested in the ktuner mod to make my civic go a little bit faster. Not too familiar with it, but wondering if anyone can share knowledge, and would this be a good option for a CVT civic? Thanks guys1
Sponsored