First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Heck yeah! if you don't mind me asking what type of mods have you done to your car?
Just got it last week so not much, yet. Chrome delete on window trim and smoked side markers is all so far. Tint scheduled in 2.5 weeks. Waiting for 600 miles and then Ktuner is happening. Might get a PRL CAI (race MAF). More cosmetic stuff coming but no plans for a lot of bolt-ons.

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
Just got it last week so not much, yet. Chrome delete on window trim and smoked side markers is all so far. Tint scheduled in 2.5 weeks. Waiting for 600 miles and then Ktuner is happening. Might get a PRL CAI (race MAF). More cosmetic stuff coming but no plans for a lot of bolt-ons.
nice! i currently have the
MAP Catback Exhaust street megan downpipe and front pipe k tuner running tsp stage 1. unfortunately my downpipe split in half literally. have some d2 lowering springs waiting to be installed. megan racing did send me a new one.

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Si
Country flag
That doesn't look right. Holy crap! Glad you were able to get it replaced.
yeah man. megan racing left a bad taste in my mouth. i was told it was going to be shipped monday didnt get shipped till Wednesday. i kept calling them and they would always say email support which i did no one ever replied . i then called and tried to leave a message they kept saying to email support. this was like 2 weeks ago. never got any type of confirmation. me personally will avoid them.

ayeitsmikko

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Sedan
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hello everyone, just sold my 2007 Civic LX Coupe (Manual) and financed a 2018 Civic Si Sedan last week. Been lurking at posts for a while and decided to join. I got a good deal for this used Si, since I noticed prices in CA have been marked up from MSRP :\.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20200805_120601

Fiirkan

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LX Hatch
Country flag
Greetings everyone :wave: . Not new to Civic forums by any means, years ago I was on Hondacivicforum.com, EGhatchback.com and a few others under the same user name. Went from owning a 93 CX Hatch back then, to an 01 Integra, had a Veloster for a bit, then wanted Honda again and picked up my '18 manual LX hatch, and just picked up some wheels this week for it(pictured below)
I was advised to pop on here by OrchidFC3. We've known each other for years.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! shoes

OrchidFc3

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 1996 ITR, 1992 SI
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Greetings everyone :wave: . Not new to Civic forums by any means, years ago I was on Hondacivicforum.com, EGhatchback.com and a few others under the same user name. Went from owning a 93 CX Hatch back then, to an 01 Integra, had a Veloster for a bit, then wanted Honda again and picked up my '18 manual LX hatch, and just picked up some wheels this week for it(pictured below)
I was advised to pop on here by OrchidFC3. We've known each other for years.
shoes.png
Welcome! Glad you finally joined :D Your car looks great with the new wheels.

OTF.JO

First Name
Javar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
I messed up on my username lmao, but my name is Javar. I go by JP though. I just joined a few minutes ago, and I’m currently rockin with a 17’ Civic LX. Unfortunately, it’s a CVT, but I’m lookin forward to fixin it up.
Sponsored