New Here? Introduce Yourself!

Phasma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'98 Volvo V70
Country flag
New to the forum long time Honda owner just recently bought a 2016 Civic Sedan Touring! Been playing with all the fun gadgets and learning about this car!

image.jpeg
Congrats! That's the color I want--MSM is a pretty slick.

Hey everyone, the name is Abi.
wanted to be a member for about a week now, finally made an account. I got my 2016 Honda Civic lx about a week ago, love it so far (im at about 600 miles). The car I had before this one was an 2001 Honda civic Ex, unfortunately she gave out on me around 222,000. With this new car im planning to take it all the way. Soon in the next couple months im planning to add couple things to her such as tints, weather proof mats, etc . So im here to learn from all your experiences with your vehicles.
PhotoGrid_1466519874284.jpg
222,000 is impressive. Congrats on the new Civic! I bet this one is gonna serve you just as long.
Sponsored

fc1adrian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic 1.5L Turbo
I started following this forum yesterday and wow so many topics and discussions :D I feel right at home. Names Adrian btw :imnew::imnew:

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! ima

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! ima

Civic-it

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si WOP
Country flag
Greetings! Recently purchased a Cosmic Blue Metallic Civic Touring. Very impressed with what they did with it. Loving the Android Auto as well (Can't wait for the Waze!). Hope to learn a lot here.

Jl-QC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic Touring 2016
Vehicle Showcase
Hi!
I'm Jean-Luc, from Montreal,Canada. Great place, with civics everywhere!
this is mine : 2016 civic touring. Love it so far! The only thing I did to the car is that I asked to switch the tire for the one on the coupe (more softer).

See you around!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 13149900_10209387977676210_1231143573_n

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hi!
I'm Jean-Luc, from Montreal,Canada. Great place, with civics everywhere!
this is mine : 2016 civic touring. Love it so far! The only thing I did to the car is that I asked to switch the tire for the one on the coupe (more softer).

See you around!

13149900_10209387977676210_1231143573_n.jpg
Loving my Aegean Touring sedan. I added the OEM moon roof visor and hood deflector.

MaximusBKK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Touring Sedan + a few non-Hondas
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone, the name is Abi.
wanted to be a member for about a week now, finally made an account. I got my 2016 Honda Civic lx about a week ago, love it so far (im at about 600 miles). The car I had before this one was an 2001 Honda civic Ex, unfortunately she gave out on me around 222,000. With this new car im planning to take it all the way. Soon in the next couple months im planning to add couple things to her such as tints, weather proof mats, etc . So im here to learn from all your experiences with your vehicles.
PhotoGrid_1466519874284.jpg
Welcome! At first, before I had scrolled down far enough, I saw the first pic and was like, 'That's not a '16, who's he trying to fool?' Haha

I really like the two pictures for the contrast between then and now. Good stuff.

CP Air

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Mike here, from the beautiful Niagara Region of Canada.
I'm new to Civic Nation and just purchased my very first Honda, the 2016 Civic LX Aegean Blue and couldn't be happier with it.
Been lurking for awhile and enjoying all the great posts filled with pics and information, I've been learning a lot and looking forward to participating!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! civic%201%20of%202_zpsobbtweci

Browncoat3000

Red 5 standing by
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si, Odyssey EX-L
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi, I'm TJ. I can be found round various corners of the internet as Browncoat3000. I'm a professional pilot in my day-job. I've had a string of Odysseys going back to 2003 as the family truckster and loved them for everything but their looks. I traded in Dizzy, my 10 year old Wulfsberg Jetta for a '13 9th Gen Civic lease for the kids to learn to drive in a few years ago, and while it was perfect for it's role, there was nothing fun about it, especially having come from the Jetta.

When that lease expired, I wanted something FUN. I looked seriously at the Mini, but when I tried the Gen X Turbo, I was blown away. It was a night and day difference from the 9th gen, and, frankly, made the Mini seem cramped and over-priced. It's one of the best cars I've ever driven. This thing is just a delight, and an astonishing value.

I've got a Rallye Red EX-T, named Lara the Vroom Raider. You can see her garage. I'm looking forward to adding performance mods.

I've had Lara in one TSD Rally, with a second coming up July 17th. I also plan on taking her to a local drag-strip for some timed runs just for the LOLs. I'll keep everyone posted when that happens. :thumbsup:

kadDie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
Sup homies. I wasn't a car guy, until I bought a nice car. Now I can't get over how much I love my new Civic. I constantly Google my car and browse these forums—decided to join tonight to express myself.
Basically exactly me right now....

kadDie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX
I will I just don't have time to sit down n type a paragraph yet....

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring - Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Hey everyone! Just bought my civic in the touring trim last Friday. She got delivered yesterday and is being detailed and gassed up for me to pick her up tonight! Excited to be on the forums. Previous owner of a 2003 civic and recently traded in my 08 acura tl for this civic.

I come from a Honda family. My dad has been working for Honda for over 30 years. I even worked at Honda building 2015 and 2016 Honda Accords out of high school before starting college.

Pictures to come soon!

Here was my Acura TL I traded in:
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 2wfnxgw

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 149z68

jdixon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EXL
Hey y'all. New to the site . My wife and I just purchased 2016 civic exL in modern steel with black leather. We love it! So first of all would like to thank everyone and this site for the extensive info. In the 2 weeks leading up to the purchase I seriously thought I knew everything about the vehicle and knew what I wanted. Only detail was I wanted black but when my wife saw the modern steel in the sunlight and the way the metallic paint just made her day. So modern steel it was!

kahrazie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring - Aegean Blue Metallic
Country flag
Just picked her up!!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! ju7sm0
Sponsored