New Here? Introduce Yourself!

HachiLuver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T, 2010 Infiniti G37X, 2013 Infiniti JX35, 2011 Lexus RX350
Country flag
Hello guys. Good to be in this forum with you all.

I have 2 daughters approaching driving age soon. Really good kids and I can't ask for more. Looking in the market for 1-2 months for a Honda Fit actually. But the more we looked into the 2016 Civic, the more the family fell in love with the new redesigned looks, the new features, and excellent value for the price. The wife actually loved this Civic, and she is all smiles behinds the steering wheel.

They went along with my decision for an EX-T trim, as the Turbo 1.5L was impressive on its torque delivery, exceeding my expectations on the test drive. Great car & value comparatively when I shopped around. Honda did an excellent car here.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! ima

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic EXT, audi Turbo,Jeep Cherokee Limited,09 civic exl, One bad ass Jeep Rubicon, Repsol 1000RR and a few Harleys
Hi everyone, Been waiting forever for my silver ext coupe to come in,,,, Got it!!! Put the rear wing on, looks sweet! Now to wait for an exhaust system that has good sound and I want to keep the duals!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Hello! Nice to meet you all!

My name is Chris, was first not really into honda's before. I've been looking more at drifting and related things to that. I'm excited to start a small build with my '16 civic ext, hope everything goes great! Nice meeting y'all once again.

Follow my youtube and instagram for mods i have coming soon!:D
Youtube/Insta: Zilla.Slides96

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_8187.JPG

wilbur_the_goose

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Civic Coupe Touring, '14 BMW 328i Sport Line
Country flag
Dan here from Chester County, PA. Just picked up my new '16 Civic Coupe Touring in Rally Red. My other car is a '14 BMW 328i Sport Line, and I love both cars equally.

This is my 4th Civic and 5th Accord (my first new car was an '83 Accord LX (top of the line then) - hatchback - and it cost about $8500!

FedCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Honda Civic LX 2.0l 6spd
Country flag
Hey fedCO here. Long time viewer now member. I'm from Ontario, Canada and I'm a federal Correctional Officer. Always liked Honda's but was into trucks. Just got out of a 14 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman Hemi for this sweet 16 Honda Civic LX 2.0l 6spd. I test drove the new golf but so glad I got this new civic. It's a fun car! Hoping for many years of no issues, mile free driving. I love how much I'm saving on fuel already and a lower payment.

Spinner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Ben from Burlington, VT checking in. I work as an automotive copywriter, and only recently got my driver's license. After reading up on the 2016 Civic, it was my first choice. Picked my EX-T (Crystal Black Pearl) in early March, and I love it!

PaperWingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hey fedCO here. Long time viewer now member. I'm from Ontario, Canada and I'm a federal Correctional Officer. Always liked Honda's but was into trucks. Just got out of a 14 Ram 1500 Outdoorsman Hemi for this sweet 16 Honda Civic LX 2.0l 6spd. I test drove the new golf but so glad I got this new civic. It's a fun car! Hoping for many years of no issues, mile free driving. I love how much I'm saving on fuel already and a lower payment.
Woooh another fellow Ontarian! There's starting to be a good number of us on here!

tljgizmo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Tracey from Houston, TX. Just purchase a 2016 Honda Civic EX-T Cosmic Blue. I have had several other Honda cars but this is my first Civic. :D

10thGenCivic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2016 Honda Civic EX-T (ordering soon)
Hello, my name is Jim. I joined CivicX to follow the 10th generation's development. I have been a Mopar fan my entire life but am planning on ordering a 2016 Honda Civic EX-T in rallye red. I am looking forward to the low cost of operation along with the new technology the car has to offer. Cheers.

bmm245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe
Country flag
My name is Brian, and I live in the Outer Banks, NC area (I'm actually about 30 minutes away from Virginia Beach as well so I'm up that way a good bit). I traded in my 2014 Ford Focus SE hatch on Saturday for a 2016 Honda Civic EX-T Coupe in Lunar Silver Metallic and couldn't be happier about it. The Focus was a great car, and it was my third overall Focus that I'd owned. It was never as fun as my old Focus (an '00 ZX3 with a ton of mods) and always felt a bit boring, so I told myself that my next car would be fun and sporty. I was convinced I'd end up with an FR-S or something like that, but the Civic was so much more refined and mature while still being every bit as sporty (for the most part). I also looked at the Veloster Turbo, Fiesta ST, tC, and even the EcoBoost Mustang, but the value of the Civic was just too good to be true.

I look forward to becoming an integral part of this forum as I have spent most of my adult life being a part of other forums (mostly Focaljet and NewTiburon) and can't wait to meet fellow Civic X owners!

-Brian

EX_TEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord Coupe, 1999 Honda Accord, 2012 BMW M3
New here to the forum. J from NY but now in Jacksonville, FL. Purchasing the new Civic X but debating on the EX and EX-T in CVT since the wife has to drive it. But hello to you all.

Gwjvw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 civic EXT, audi Turbo,Jeep Cherokee Limited,09 civic exl, One bad ass Jeep Rubicon, Repsol 1000RR and a few Harleys
Ext
Sponsored