New Here? Introduce Yourself!

simon_lefisch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone,

I'm Damien from CA. Just got my first Honda (used to have a VW/Toyota) and loving it so far! Looking to tune it up a bit (just minor, nothing crazy) so figured I'd join and pick everyone's brains.

anhqn91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hello, my name is Quoc from Portland, Oregon. Bought my first Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (it is my first car as well) after seeing it on the road one of the first in town. Did some research on what it was and was sold on the car. Anyways just saying hello and looking to learn more about the car and things to upgrade the look of it.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170918_111548

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170910_205020

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170911_212227

PolishedLX

Banned
Where were fighter jets to stop vegas shooting?
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
"50/50 kid" but on the "right side" of coin flip!
Vehicle(s)
The car that made all others obsolete, "doh, self-explanatory"
Country flag
Hello, my name is Quoc from Portland, Oregon. Bought my first Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (it is my first car as well) after seeing it on the road one of the first in town. Did some research on what it was and was sold on the car. Anyways just saying hello and looking to learn more about the car and things to upgrade the look of it.

20170918_111548.jpg
Looks like you have already upgraded Quoc. Those Sport stickers are a sure first upgrade, quoc, hrmmm

edit: i meant turbo

PolishedLX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey everyone! My name is Kasra, and I'm from Phoenix AZ, i've been on this fourm many times and have came across lots of helpful info, but just yesterday i decided to create an account, glad to be a part of this community. I am a proud driver this energy green civic, i've lowered it on d2's and its also on 9thgen wheels and a bunch of other little things, anyways nice to meet everyone!!!

IMG_5820.JPG
This begs and portends to be kermit the frog.

Msquared

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch w/Honda Sensing

20170918_111548.jpg
Welcome! Fellow Oregonian and former Portlander here. I've been in Medford, OR for the past year, but was in Portland before that. The little mods you've done so far look great!

SoFloCivic

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sport Hatch 1.5 CVT Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Whatsup guys & gals. Brand new civic hatchback sport owner here, got it about a week ago. Less than 500 miles on her, currently breaking her in. I plan on doing lots of mods and hope to learn new and valuable information here and also makes some friends. I'm from Miami, Florida and I am definitely looking for other Honda enthusiasts to cruise town with. Ill be taking my sporthatch out this weekend to take some proper photos of her. Cheers! Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170919_122937

Nismo14

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch Sport Touring; 14 370Z Nismo
Country flag
Such a nice photo...jealous i dont live that close the water. Welcome

TheComebackKid

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MSM Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi my name is Frédérick. I'm from Canada, Quebec and I just sign on a Civic SI SMS 2017.
I don't have it yet because the contract is conditional to me finding someone to take over my current lease.
It is sort of a downgrade for me. My current lease is a WRX sport-tech 2017. But I will save a lot of money plus the SI is actually a very fun car.
Better then the WRX in some aspect.

See you around the board
Whereabouts in QC are you at?

Just bought a Civic Si Sedan in MSM and I'm in Montreal, QC. Was actually hesitating between a WRX Sport Tech and the Civic Si but chose the Si as it was less expensive monthly and less expensive on gas.

I'm Nick btw and I just joined the boards.

VTECRASR

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hey everyone. 2017 CTR #00943 Rallye Red.

A friend of mine told me that yall needed more CTR owners on this forum, well here you go. I'm Sam. All the way from the dirty south, jacksonMS. I'm a service technician @ honda. I've worked for honda since 2007. I haven't been on a forum in YEARS so bare with me lol.

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everyone. 2017 CTR #00943 Rallye Red.

A friend of mine told me that yall needed more CTR owners on this forum, well here you go. I'm Sam. All the way from the dirty south, jacksonMS. I'm a service technician @ honda. I've worked for honda since 2007. I haven't been on a forum in YEARS so bare with me lol.
Welcome!

what's your thoughts on transmission fluid changes? do it every 30,000 or 60,000 miles?

pwee08

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic si
Country flag
whats up everyone my name is David proud new owner of white civic si with 11 miles. love the car, I wasn't even looking into buying this car but after a test driving it and feeling how comfortable the seats are I am now a owner of a si sedan.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170917_190653

PolishedLX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
whats up everyone my name is David proud new owner of white civic si with 11 miles. love the car, I wasn't even looking into buying this car but after a test driving it and feeling how comfortable the seats are I am now a owner of a si sedan.

20170917_190653.jpg
I know, totally blindsighted by comfort which for another Honda I had, it's Achilles heal. Welcome, I have an LX Hatch with the same Palmolive scrunch pad seats. Reminds me of mid 90s Dodge Neon seats.The CVT doesn't jerk you around, since there are no actual shifts, like a normal automatic does.

Last edited:

PolishedLX

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Such a nice photo...jealous i dont live that close the water. Welcome
Tiffany, it's good to have a hardcore sports car fanatic on board with the Civic station wagon.

Nismo14

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch Sport Touring; 14 370Z Nismo
Country flag
Tiffany, it's good to have a hardcore sports car fanatic on board with the Civic station wagon.
Ha! Thank you! Pleasure to be here and apart of such a cool forum! Loving my new horn!
Sponsored