New Here? Introduce Yourself!

Nitro_x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Welcome! I did the same thing; after seeing the sedan and coupe in person, I decided that I really loved the look of the sedan. I don't mind actually having rear doors, either; my last two civics only had two doors. It was time.
Yes, the sedan indeed looks better than the coupe (just my personal opinion). I use to have a Civic DelSol and use to feel the need for that extra space!
Sponsored

Nitro_x

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Howdy from Prescott, Arizona!
I traded in my second MINI Cooper for the first turbo model Honda has produced. My first forum was North American Motoring, made my last (probably) post today, which was 12,289 (many were in the Once Upon A Time game thread). My alias is based on thinking: if I wasn't sitting at this computer, where would I rather be .... driving on highway 89A to Jerome!
My dad bought a 1977 Civic CVCC with 4 speed, dealer installed a/c, refrigerator white, basic radio with one speaker, bias-ply tires. It was the family daily driver because the 1961 Mercedes Benz 190 sedan was sort of old, then it was mine when I moved out. A memorable drive was going on a Jeep road over a pass west of Leadville, CO (no way with the 2016 LOL). Traded it for a new 1987 Civic Si. My mom is on Accord #3.
So far I'm impressed with this car. All I will say in public, it's nice the black screen is between the windshield layers of glass, the radar detector suction cups require only glass, and it's nicely hidden from sun and view.
Expect lots of pictures from me.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 42025230.19ff8c47.800

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 42114780.095c21df.800

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 42114788.0b837149.800
Beautiful pictures!

dhk513

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Honda Accord Euro (Acura TSX), 2017 Honda Civic RS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi!
Just joined to gain some knowledge and ideas on the Civic 10th Gen.

Currently driving a Honda Accord Euro (Acura TSX) and have purchased the new Honda Civic RS Sedan (awaiting pick up later this week).

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 16709554_10158251802720154_2068228120_o
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20160312_154340

dsegel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Pilot, 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring MT6
Country flag
Hi everyone - I have a 2017 EX-T MT6 in Cosmic Blue, the first new car I've purchased in 15 years. It's special to me in part because my first real car was a 1983 Civic 1500S (purchased used in 1986) and partly because it's replacing a 1996 Accord and a 2002 Odyssey. Definitely more fun to drive. I had originally wanted a hatchback, but they didn't have any with the MT6, and then I discovered the EX-T, the dealer found one in Cosmic Blue an hour away, and now I'm in love with my car again.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1457.JPG

Last edited:

crownjewels

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX
Country flag
Hi everyone - I have a 2017 EX-T MT6 in Cosmic Blue, the first new car I've purchased in 15 years. It's special to me in part because my first real car was a 1983 Civic 1500S (purchased used in 1986) and partly because it's replacing a 1986 Accord and a 2002 Odyssey. Definitely more fun to drive. I had originally wanted a hatchback, but they didn't have any with the MT6, and then I discovered the EX-T, the dealer found one in Cosmic Blue an hour away, and now I'm in love with my car again.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! {filename}
I have the same color and I get constant comments from people about "what a nice color that car is"......

Smitty33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
New here. Picked up a 17 Hatchback Ex. Its my daily and pretty fun little car. Never thought Id own a Honda. Im in central florida.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! Resized_20170207_142732

DayDrivingDan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Hey there, After a week of owning a 2017 WOP Hatch 6 MT with the Canadian sport package (similar to a cross between the US Sport and EX-T), my wife and I are over the moon, she went to the Civic from a Subaru Crosstek, and we now argue who drives the Chevy Traverse as punishment, even in our awesome Canadian Winter eh? Seriously though, great car, great mileage, great fun and looking forward to making it our own with LED's, Tint and other goodies. Previous Hondas I have owned are a '77 Civic (My first car bought in '84), was known as the Bumblebee based on the yellow base and black racing stripe, this was follow in '88 by a 1983 Honda Prelude, known as the "rude Lude", then a large pause before reentering the world of Honda.

Shoulda done this sooner!!

RBorden629

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Been a member here for a while and haven't seen an intro thread or section so thought I'd kick one off (hope it's ok with the mods/admins).

Like the name says, name's Jack and it's nice to meet you all (virtually). Been following the great discussions and info here and have even participated a bit - at least more than I have on forums before.

I'm looking to pick up either a Civic or Accord coupe, depending on how much I like the Civic coupe once it's finally revealed. So far from what I see on the concept I'll be leaning towards the Civic most likely.

Look forward to seeing fellow members introductions!
Do you know how to add a post. I couldn't find the text field.
Thanks

RBorden629

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring, 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170303_064350
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170303_064408
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20170303_064418
Hi,
My name is Rich. Feb 4, 2017.
First time I ever Had a honda. Coming from Toyota's. They all look the same. So I moved over to Honda and boy am I happy.
I purchased Two Honda 2017 Civic's. The first one Is a Civic Hatchback Sport Touring. Black and White two tone. Love that car. The second is a Civic Hatchback EX. All black. Between the two I really enjoy the Sport Touring better. I'm a gadget guy. So I love all the technology and honda sense. Plus all the ground effects. The only issue I had is that on the window sticker it says it has LED Fog lights. It doesn't. Have an appointment with the dealership for them to put LED Fog lights in. And honda link connection issues.
All and all I love both cars!

Last edited:

MishFC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda 1.5T MT
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! unnamed (2)
Hey everyone, my name is Mish. Returning to a Civic after venturing out with a RX8 (which I loved but gas mileage sucked) and most recently a CRZ. Over the years I've had 6 different Hondas including two DAs, two EM1s. Really excited about my 17 EX-T manual. Looking forward to making it a little sleeper while balancing gas mileage (we'll see what happens). Very proud of Honda for really stepping up with the new Civic. I hate those tail lights though. And for all the Cali folks out there, I already ordered my black plates!

Summerwha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Civic Hatchback Si
Finally got my Sonic Grey Sport touring Hatchback, Manuel 6 speed, loving it, and here are some pics, i think i might be the first Honda civic Hatchback ST in sonic grey :)

Can you post some interior pics? I didn't think the sport touring came in a 6-speed manual?