New Here? Introduce Yourself!

lemueljedc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Hi Guys! New member and first honda owner here! Looking forward to interesting discussions and tips from you guys!

finally got the guts to trade my Elantra GT for a 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback and so far, I'm really love it!
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1164.JPG
Sponsored

CivicSella

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16Civic EX
Country flag
Started selling cars at a Honda dealership back in April. Last week I replaced my Sentra with a 16 Civic EX. Loving it so far! Anyways I found this forum only a few days ago but there's so much useful info & great sense of community here I couldn't help but join. Lots of great discussion on here and a very useful reference for anyone shopping for, or currently driving a civic

Taicho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EX
Hey guys, new here. Haven't picked it up yet, just waiting on the dealership to have a sonic gray model in stock, but I'll be buying my first Honda soon :D this forum really helped tip the scale for me when I was trying to decide between the Civic hatch and Mazda3

audiosoul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic
Hi All, I am new to Honda Civics. I was driving a 2016 KIA Forte. I got into an accident and it was totaled. I really liked that car but had to replace it, I decided on something different. Within 5 minutes of driving my Civic EX I knew the Civic was a better car. I am anxious to learn more about it and maybe do a little upgrading.
Thanks, David

gwaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac vibe
Hi, I'm new here as well. Don't own a Honda Civic yet but will buy a 2017 EX after Christmas.I own a 2009 Pontiac Vibe ( Toyota Matrix) now.Before that I've owned camry and a manual Tercel. So I'm used to reliable cars . Have learned alot on here everyone, thanks.

katied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP Honda Civic Sedan EX-T 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all! New member & first post! I put in an order for my 2017 Honda Civic Sedan EX-T with a manual transmission on Oct. 8th, will be arriving mid-Dec hopefully!! Currently have a 2008 Hyundai Accent Hatchback...this will definitely be an upgrade and I am counting down the days!! Had to go with Crystal Black Pearl with the black interior but all the colors look amazing! Feel free to msg me with any tips as this will be my first Honda :)

gwaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac vibe
Hello all! New member & first post! I put in an order for my 2017 Honda Civic Sedan EX-T with a manual transmission on Oct. 8th, will be arriving mid-Dec hopefully!! Currently have a 2008 Hyundai Accent Hatchback...this will definitely be an upgrade and I am counting down the days!! Had to go with Crystal Black Pearl with the black interior but all the colors look amazing! Feel free to msg me with any tips as this will be my first Honda :)
I envy you getting a manual. It's hard to get on the lot even if it's a 2016, my salesman said. He said because their are so few who want one. My wife doesn't want one so I don't have that option....hihi! Did you test drive it before making your decision ?

katied

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CBP Honda Civic Sedan EX-T 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I envy you getting a manual. It's hard to get on the lot even if it's a 2016, my salesman said. He said because their are so few who want one. My wife doesn't want one so I don't have that option....hihi! Did you test drive it before making your decision ?
Very hard! They tried to allocate one for me but according to cars.com there are only about 7 in the US - all in California :/ They'll start trickling in hopefully soon! I test drove an EX-T with a CVT transmission & it wasn't bad, just not my cup of tea. My first car was a manual & I've been itching to get back into one ever since!! Everyone has there preferences :)

gwaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac vibe
Very hard! They tried to allocate one for me but according to cars.com there are only about 7 in the US - all in California :/ They'll start trickling in hopefully soon! I test drove an EX-T with a CVT transmission & it wasn't bad, just not my cup of tea. My first car was a manual & I've been itching to get back into one ever since!! Everyone has there preferences :)
I'm getting the basic EX 2017 after X Mas. Yea, your correct in that a manual is addicting. I had a tiny 1.8 Toyota Tercel in 91 in manual. It was like a corvette leaving the green light! Wow, never knew their were so few in the states! I go often to philippines and every taxi seems to be a manual Corolla . Abroad in some asian countries there more common for some reason?

SteveGG

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 & '16 Civics
Dark colors look great BUT are much harder to keep clean. MT high gears are not tall enough. Good luck in any case.

Giant3o1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Civic
Been a lurker for several months now and really enjoy reading this forum. I currently drive a 2000 Civic with just under 200k miles and am looking to replace it in a few months. If I get another Civic, it will be a hatchback EXL or sport touring.

RallyRedCivy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
New to the Forum. I own a 1996 Honda Civic Hatchback. Recently traded in my 2015 Honda Civic EX-L for a 2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan. Absolutely love it! =) I'm definitely a Honda chick.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic, Pilot, Tacoma, TSX
2 weeks with a Silver Touring and almost 500 miles, off the truck with October build date and purchased after 2 days on the lot. So close to buying an EXL, but ended up with Touring at a close out price. Just had Rayno R7 35% added. Likes: gas mileage is really nice, stereo is good, LED lights are stellar (similar to TSX), handling is decent, electronics are amazing. Don't like: no homelink, no holder for sunglasses, Firestone tires. Little concerned about dirt in gas filler and windshield issues.

gmaxis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Corolla, 2006 Xterra
Vincent from San Diego. The last time I was into automotive forums was when I bought my first Xterra in 2000.