New Here? Introduce Yourself!

jackquelegs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX, 2015 BMW 328i xDrive
Country flag
Hello all. I've been lurking here for a while. Finally made an account today :imnew: Recently replaced my 2003 Civic DX with the 2017 Civic hatchback, so I thought I'd be worthy of joining the community here!
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! VmVOcU6
Sponsored

dmc3106

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Honda Accord
Hello all, I'm a proud owner of a 1995 honda accord LX which I've owned since 1997. Amazing car, I'd say one of the best cars ever made. However, I am entertaining upgrading. Finding some good info here in my research for possible 2017 Civic upgrade

Colahonda84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus
Hello. My name is Patric (from Columbia, SC) and I am currently planning on buying a 10th generation Civic in the next year to 18 months (or when I can get my current vehicle paid off). I have always been a Ford guy but with the many issues I have had with my Focus transmission, I am done with them. I am very attracted to what Honda has been doing lately and absolutely LOVE the new Civic. When I eventually get it, I intend on becoming an enthusiast and love it for years to come. So my question (for now) is should I pony up for the Honda Sensing package? Is it worth it (for anyone that has it).

Colahonda84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Focus
Got Ford to buyback my 2013 Titanium Focus since it has been to the dealer 8 times for different transmission problems. They tried everything to keep me in a Ford and were ready to almost give away a new Titanium Focus. Instead I took their money and walked across the street to the Honda dealer.

I really like the Cosmic Blue Metallic color. Seems rare, I still haven't seen another on the road.

Tint scheduled for Wednesday.

http://imgur.com/a/2kF9O

20160926_155345.jpg
That is a beautiful car! Cosmic Blue is in my top 3. :)

katewhite313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Sedan
I'm new-have a 2016 civic sedan-I just downloaded iOS 10 on my iPhone and I can't understand Siri in my car anymore-help!

Civic Fan 2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Honda Civic, 2016 Honda Civic
Country flag
Hello. My name is Patric (from Columbia, SC) and I am currently planning on buying a 10th generation Civic in the next year to 18 months (or when I can get my current vehicle paid off). I have always been a Ford guy but with the many issues I have had with my Focus transmission, I am done with them. I am very attracted to what Honda has been doing lately and absolutely LOVE the new Civic. When I eventually get it, I intend on becoming an enthusiast and love it for years to come. So my question (for now) is should I pony up for the Honda Sensing package? Is it worth it (for anyone that has it).
I've had my car for a week and I have the sensing package. It's worth it in my opinion. I've been using the ACC and LKAS and it helps make my ride less stressful. I think there is somewhat of a discount on insurance with collision mitigation.

gwaps

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac vibe
Been a member here for a while and haven't seen an intro thread or section so thought I'd kick one off (hope it's ok with the mods/admins).

Like the name says, name's Jack and it's nice to meet you all (virtually). Been following the great discussions and info here and have even participated a bit - at least more than I have on forums before.

I'm looking to pick up either a Civic or Accord coupe, depending on how much I like the Civic coupe once it's finally revealed. So far from what I see on the concept I'll be leaning towards the Civic most likely.

Look forward to seeing fellow members introductions!

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Rafael here friends call me Bembol. It's my Filipino nickname.

I'll be honest not really a fan of the Civic until Honda dropped the 1.5L Turbo under the hood. The previous generations was good not great. What got my attention is that Honda finally went aggressive with the 2016+ design, especially the interior.

I love Coupes but wish Honda released the 3-Door Hatchback/Si as well but at the same time I can't wait because I don't want my brother spending anymore money on the 2008 Nissan Rogue.

I'm splitting the SPORT TOURING HATCHBACK with him, that should arrive in DECEMBER! White Orchid.

My other daily driver is 2015 Nissan Murano SL AWD in Pacific Sunset aka **** Orange to some of my friends. LOL

Pearl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CivicT
Hi all. I've been here for a while but forgot to introduce myself. First, I'm old, I mean really old being in my forty's and all. I bought a Civic I guess and it's pretty cool because it's better than walking. Future mods include a full tank of gas one day and if I'm really lucky, meeting a female.

I enjoy Taco Bell, smoking, yelling at people, smoking, Taco Bell and listening to Earth Wind and Fire's: Let's Groove and Kool & The Gang's Get Down On It. They're bands and those are songs. In five years I imagine myself pretty much doing what I'm doing now but five years older which I should emphasize, is very consistent.

I hate it when I snag my Sony Walkman headphone cord on kitchen knobs because I haven't figured out Bluetooth yet and I love Denny's Moons Over MyHammy at 2am.

Well, that's me. Good to be here.

Last edited:

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi all. I've been here for a while but forgot to introduce myself. First, I'm old, I mean really old being in my forty's and all. I bought a Civic I guess and it's pretty cool because it's better than walking. Future mods include a full tank of gas one day and if I'm really lucky, meeting a female.

I enjoy Taco Bell, smoking, yelling at people, smoking, Taco Bell and listening to Earth Wind and Fire's: Let's Groove and Kool & The Gang's Get Down On It. They're bands and those are songs. In five years I imagine myself pretty much doing what I'm doing now but five years older which I should emphasize, is very consistent.

I hate it when I snag my Sony Walkman headphone cord on kitchen knobs because I haven't figured out Bluetooth yet and I love Denny's Moons Over MyHammy at 2am.

Well, that's me. Good to be here.
Lol... Yo @Pearl if your in your 40's and consider yourself old OMG I must be "DEAD" at 58 haha

kerouacknew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic EX-T
Country flag
Hey Just discovered this forum. Its great. Picking up an Ex-T on Tuesday. Im very excited!
Trading in my 12 Civic Lx. I originally was planning on getting the new 17 Hatch but found a great deal on a EX-T. I hope i don't regret not getting the hatch. I have lots of plans now for the ride after reading thru the forums. Thanks for the info.

Ghostinnc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 black pearl Civic EX-T coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Just discovered this forum. Its great. Picking up an Ex-T on Tuesday. Im very excited!
Trading in my 12 Civic Lx. I originally was planning on getting the new 17 Hatch but found a great deal on a EX-T. I hope i don't regret not getting the hatch. I have lots of plans now for the ride after reading thru the forums. Thanks for the info.
Welcome...I have a EX-T Coupe and I love it for real, Some of the early builds have had some querky shit happen but I've been Lucky so far, anyway good luck :thumbsup:
Sponsored