New Here? Introduce Yourself!

Twinriver9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic coupe Touring wop
Hey from North Jersey new WOP touring coupe,way better than I expected,quality wise.very happy ! and also thankfull for all the good information on this forum.
Sponsored

timothyjay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
I know we have a Local Section here in the forum, but I was wondering if anyone has done a local meet up and have it successful. I've seen big Honda events in bigger cities, and would be nice to have some sort of local/area meet and greet for CivicX members.

JGPWOOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX
Hi all, I'm Jen from PA and I got my Civic EX on April 16. Got it right off the car carrier with 0 on the odometer :). I wanted black but went with Modern Steel Metallic because I didn't want black seats due to my dog and I didn't want ivory due to me spilling coffee all the time. Love the gray seats.

I've had a '94 Accord (with no a/c and I had a job where I was in my car all day) and then an '02 Accord. I absolutely LOVE this car. I go over train tracks every day and it's like butter! I love being able to have GPS right on my screen instead of putting my phone on the windshield with a suction cup device and having it inevitably fall down where I can't reach it :). I do miss the little coin tray that was to the left of the steering wheel in my '02, but all the other features make up for it.

Civ6kevgoh

Civ6kevgoh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(Waiting) 2016 Honda Civic 1.5TP, 2016 Honda City 1.5V
Im in the same boat as you man. Here in Lahore the new civic is selling like hot cakes I had to pay USD 10,000 (NON REFUNDABLE) in advance just to get on the list! Waiting time for me is 2 months. Hope the car doesn't disappoint!
Don't think it will disappoint ... test drove it and it feels ... gggoooodddddd .... ahhhhhhhh

Charlesh0514

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 1.5l Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Hello to all my fellow peers, my name is Charles, I live in Jacksonville,Fl and just recently joined the page. I bought a 1.5 EX-T Coupe in Energy Green a month ago, this is my first Civic(finally) and I am loving it. I plan on posting and having conversation with anyone on here and just surfing the site. So far I've added a Injen CAI to it but have more things I would like to add soon

SCUMBAG ED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 WOP TOURING
Country flag
hi. im ed. moved from stockton ca to san diego ca. i came from driving a 2005 honda s2000 to a wop 2016 honda civic touring. gave the s2k to my pops cause i needed something i could go to costco with. :D im glad i found this forum along with the endless information i can get for my civic!

View attachment 14041

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1509.JPG

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Elvis 66

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic 2015 mustang. 2001 tundra..1997 4runner..1972 chevelle 1966 Lemans
Hey !new here.. recently just picked up a 2016 Coupe red in color..really enjoying it so far ..other then the 3rd break light cover coming down from the hot heat ..but sure it's a,easy fix ..looking forward to talking to others about this fun car!!

elvisfan48640

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Hey !new here.. recently just picked up a 2016 Coupe red in color..really enjoying it so far ..other then the 3rd break light cover coming down from the hot heat ..but sure it's a,easy fix ..looking forward to talking to others about this fun car!!
Welcome to the site. Great user ID. :thumbsup:

rparkington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Hey! I'm Ryan from London, Ontario! I'm a newly converted Honda Civic driver (2016 Touring) and so far I love it. Only about 1,200 km's so far but it's been fun.

CdnColin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2O16 Civic Touring 'WOP', 2016 HRV EXL w/nav. 'Milano Red'
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Welcome Ryan, what colour did you chose? At 1,200 km's your well broken in. Turbo time.

rparkington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
I went with white. I'm pretty sure the turbo has kicked in a few times but I certainly haven't tested it extensively. The fuel economy is pretty good so far. On a 400 km roundtrip run from London to Toronto yesterday, I averaged 5.0 l/100k.

Kindred1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Hey! I'm Ryan from London, Ontario! I'm a newly converted Honda Civic driver (2016 Touring) and so far I love it. Only about 1,200 km's so far but it's been fun.
Hi Ryan. I believe I'm the oldest member on here (69) and thoroughly enjoying my 2016 Aegean Blue Touring. I've added the OEM moon roof visor and hood deflector and haven't seen another Aegean here in Brantford.
Sponsored