osopolar91

First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Just bought a 2016 Civic EX-T sedan, looking to make it my own with some slight modifications. Hoping to learn from those who have done it already.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! D6E0B229-834B-4200-9072-C0AEADE95121
Sponsored

GrDeleto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Country flag
Just got a civic si today. First Honda and first car I've ever owned. Not modding it yet because I got it with CPO warranty.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20230107_163329

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20230107_163322

JTenza831

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FC1
Country flag
Hello!
Jose from California here. Just bought a 10th gen SI on monday. Thanks for letting me join this forum, I plan on learning how to maintain and mod my sweet ride as well as contribute to this site. Thanks again!

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello!
Jose from California here. Just bought a 10th gen SI on monday. Thanks for letting me join this forum, I plan on learning how to maintain and mod my sweet ride as well as contribute to this site. Thanks again!
Welcome! What are the specs on your ride? door count, color, miles. Do you have a build goal?

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Its a white orchid pearl 2019 Si sedan turbo with 26k miles, bone stock as of now but plan on adding an intake and exhaust (currently researching both atm).
Wonderful! We have a pretty great community here, and a wealth of knowledge.

ShadowSmile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hello!
My name is Patrick and I am from Texas. Recently, I purchased a 2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe with 89,000 mile. I am coming from a 2022 Volvo S60 Manual that had 365,000 miles and unfortunately, it died due to a spun rod.

The previous owner of the Civic had installed a Seibon TR-style Carbon Fiber Hood, Honda Sport Pedals (Manual Transmission), and HFP Red Carpet Floor Mats. The car had spent its whole life at the same dealership, so I have a 64-page service record report that I am going through and inserting into my running Google Sheets.
I have an appt Monday to have the hood cleaned with a new PPF installed - Xpel Ultimate Plus. Previous owner had a PPF but was poorly done and is peeling in areas.

As of today, I have installed an Acuity Shift Linkage Bushing Upgrade, Depo 991 Carrera Style Side Marker with Smoke and White LEDs, Lasfit Bulbs for Headlights, and Dynamat in the front doors. Additionally, I installed an Infinity Reference REF-6530cx (Woofer only) but ended up taking out the tweeters as they sounded better than the included set. I am slightly disappointed by this, so I may do a refund with Crutchfield and pick up some Focal Slate for the Woofer and figure out the tweeter later. *shurg

I am glad to have joined the forum and while I mainly lurk, I hope to learn from the wisdom of my "forefathers" before me."

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1086
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1087
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1279
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1193

Fridu

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic hatchback sport touring
Country flag
Hello! I'm from the Vancouver area of British Columbia, Canada and picked up my first Civic (and first Honda) about a week ago. It's a 2018 sport touring hatchback, 6mt. Real fun car to drive!

Current custom mechanical work as far as I have come across are an HKS catback exhaust, 27won CAI, and shortshifter (no clue what brand). Cosmetic stuff is some avid1 av56 wheels wrapped in Hankook Ventus V12 Evo 2 tires, clear marker lights, and the wing on the hatch. Don't know if it's been tuned, or what other work may be done.

Definitely will be putting some work into this car, made the purchase of the 27won FSTB, and figuring out what I want to get for anti roll bars, suspension, etc. Interested in getting into autocross. Looking forward to getting this car where I want and sharing the journey as I get it done!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20230221_181654
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20230221_153742
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20230221_153800
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20230221_153931

xproteK

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type R, 2006 Honda S2000,
Country flag
Howdy friends.

I'm Cody from North Alabama. I picked up this completely stock 2019 Championship White Type R last month with 29k miles on it. I traded in a 2020 Veloster N for it.

Since I've picked it up I've added:

PRL Intake
PRL Front Pipe
HKS Legamax Exhaust
Ballade Catless Downpipe
Hondata Flashpro 93 base map
Mugen Door Guards
Mugen Rain Visors
Mugen Start Button

I am all about authentic JDM parts and also have a 2006 S2000 with tons of Spoon, ASM and Mugen stuff on it (and a built NA F24, 2.4L)

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! rrrrr

Cdumpert

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic SI
Country flag
Howdy all, my name is Colin. I'm new here and live in E. Tennessee. I just completed the 1st stage of my build 2 days ago and am loving it. This is my 1st turbo so I have a lot to learn. Looking forward to chatting with y'all.

Cdumpert

First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic SI
Country flag
Howdy friends.

I'm Cody from North Alabama. I picked up this completely stock 2019 Championship White Type R last month with 29k miles on it. I traded in a 2020 Veloster N for it.

Since I've picked it up I've added:

PRL Intake
PRL Front Pipe
HKS Legamax Exhaust
Ballade Catless Downpipe
Hondata Flashpro 93 base map
Mugen Door Guards
Mugen Rain Visors
Mugen Start Button

I am all about authentic JDM parts and also have a 2006 S2000 with tons of Spoon, ASM and Mugen stuff on it (and a built NA F24, 2.4L)

rrrrr.jpg
Very nice, do you keep it to the track? How well does it drive around town?

Mrsaddlebags

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si
Country flag
Im Chris. Ive owned my 2018 civic si for 2 years and i absolutely love it. Not looking to mod or anything, i just want to lear more about my car.

CoryBuck01

First Name
Cory Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX 2.0L Coupe
Country flag
I bought a 2016 Honda Civic LX Coupe 2.0L that was going to be for my daughter when she turned 16 this year. I have ended up wanting to keep it. It is a fun car to drive. Slowly doing a few mods here and there to make it look a little sportier. Love these forums for tips and what others have done to mod their Civics.
Sponsored