New Here? Introduce Yourself!

Drafty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
New member here.

First car was a 94 Prelude Si. Had it for 10 years and then had to sell it to get a work truck. From there got into American muscle, ranging from a Mustang GT to a '68 289 V8 that I restored. At the moment I have a 2019 Ford Mustang GT350R.

However, was at a dealership getting my oil changed when I browsed the lot and saw a CTR for sale. I was hooked! Knew I had to get one then, specifically Championship white. I'm still in the process of trying to find and acquire one so I haven't got one yet. Hopefully soon but trying not to pay high mark ups.
Sponsored

libra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Country flag
New member, recently got a 2020 Civic Hatch and sold my 05 civic ? Really loved the no bells and whistles on my old car (crank windows, no cruise control, no extra features at all really) and it's taking some time to get used to the new one with all the newfangled electronics and shit...

My one requirement on a new hatch was manual transmission and I had a hard time finding one locally so didn't get any choice on colour (white) or trim (sport touring). The white is growing on me though. Now if only we could get 2 days together where it doesn't rain so I can black out the emblems and install the visors, it's been almost 3 weeks. ?

GordMM

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Hey guys. Just picked up a 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring with 2k km on it. Finally for the first time in my life I own a vehicle I'm proud of. Its a great feeling.

robertk328

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
New member, recently got a 2020 Civic Hatch and sold my 05 civic ? Really loved the no bells and whistles on my old car (crank windows, no cruise control, no extra features at all really) and it's taking some time to get used to the new one with all the newfangled electronics and shit...

My one requirement on a new hatch was manual transmission and I had a hard time finding one locally so didn't get any choice on colour (white) or trim (sport touring). The white is growing on me though. Now if only we could get 2 days together where it doesn't rain so I can black out the emblems and install the visors, it's been almost 3 weeks. ?
New here as well, and lurking until I saw this comment about white. It's by far my favorite car color (though some of the others are cool) and looks awesome with the black accessories. Don't think I'll ever get anything other than white (have the last 3 cars with others in between one many years ago)... just always seems to look good!

Picked up my 2021 EX Hatchback almost 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Tinted the windows, put down some weathertech floor mats (front/back) to go with the Honda cargo tray, installed the black badges, just waiting to do the CIVIC text and install the bumper applique and procivic window visors.

cariboublue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2004 Mazda 3
Country flag
Hey new member here. Been lurking for a bit after buying a 18 Aegean Blue Civic Type R. Been a great resource and friendly community. Hope I can contribute.

So I recently did a center speaker upgrade and sound deadening and have some parts left if anyone is interested. Is there a dedicated forum or post for that kind of thing or do I start my own thread?

Thanks!

flyfs6

First Name
flyfs6
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 1.5T CVT Sedan
Country flag
Greetings from Karachi. I run an OEM+ 2016 1.5T CVT here.

This forum has been instrumental in keeping the Civic X community in Pakistan well informed.

Chrisgwjones

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T CVT 1.5L turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Thanks for adding me to the CivicX page. This is my 2016 Honda Civic EX-t coupe I bought used in 2019 and it only had 23,000 km on it it currently only has 83,000 km on it

this one has the 1.5L inline 4 turbo engine in it
has the 17” wheels on it
Fog lights
Honda sensing package
This one was build in Addison, Ontario Canada
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 6EEDD3BB-BDB7-4BF8-BAD7-64469D884DBC

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 29DC24AD-5EC4-408A-9AEF-CF3B71E8FE22

55mpg

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Hello everyone, my name is Aaron. I drive a 2016 Honda Civic EX-L in Cosmic Blue Metallic. When I was in financing I met the husband of a co-worker who later offered me the opportunity to work for a Honda dealership.

Fun fact, I wanted to purchase the Civic in Aegean Blue Metallic, but maybe next time.

Before working at a Honda dealership, I worked for a non-profit that managed municipal golf courses, before that I worked at a local news station, and before that a college football bowl non-profit.

When I'm not at work, I'm on YouTube making unboxing videos about computers. I always say I can't purchase too many computers.

I'm a big techie and a devoted Honda owner.

Honda makes reliable, fuel-efficient, safe, affordable, and environmentally-friendly, automobiles. I tell everyone the best choice is a Honda, not because I work at a Honda dealership, but because I believed it so much when purchasing mine that I was invited to work at one.

I'm glad I could join this forum and I look forward to upgrading to the 11th Gen Civic. Although my current thoughts are that I like the styling of the 10th Gen Civic better.

If you'd like to follow my Instagram I'm @55mpg there as well.

shuhan

First Name
Felix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic HB Sport, 2018 BMW 430i GC
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20210512_174801

Hi, new member here - name's Felix.
Here's my wife's civic HB in sgp?. Still trying to convince her it needs to be lowered but she won't sacrifice any level of ride comfort. I'd appreciate any ideas you guys might have!

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hello! My name is Ryan, and I recently bought my used 2018 Honda Civic EX-L Hatchback CVT with 25,000 miles on it. After driving a '17 Sport HB I just knew the Civic would be my next car. After years of saving and months of research, I found the one. So far I've only done two cosmetic mods, am actively working on installing an aftermarket subwoofer system, and I have lots of plans down the road for this car. I hope to keep this car long term as a reliable daily commuter, and I hope to get a Type R one day.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20210513_192342 (2)

Acarr011

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 type r 2007 accord
Country flag
Hello I’m Adam just picked up a 2012 red type r and love it. Also had a 1999 blue si that I just loved and regretted selling it years ago just like my wife told me that I would lol. I had a 2007 white si sedan for couple yrs I have had a few other Honda’s in the past so it nice to have another. Looks to be a lot of great info on here. Thanks for having me

Tony 19 Si

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
How are you liking the switch? I too, just bought a 2019 AegeanBlue, coming over from a Focus ST actually (2014).
I love it so far!! Its so similar on paper, so different in practice. Lower seating position. More of a cockpit. I had a 2002 Civic Si, this is a totally different animal.

Farstrider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
You'll regret adding just the subs. The stock speakers are garbage, and can't handle the power the subs will want to push.
The subs sound amazing, btw. There’s a distinct lack of high end out of the stock speakers, even with the Dasaita head unit and fiddling with the EQ. When my local shop did the sub install, I had them run an extra lead for a 4ch amp, which I think I may install and add some Hertz components in the front doors, minimum....maybe all four sometime this summer. No regrets at all, though.
Sponsored