txnak

First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L
Country flag
Hi to anyone reading! This is my first post hoping to find some civic homies B) it’s my first car (that I’ve bought) and I’m excited! I bought a 2016 EX-L sedan, I originally wanted a hatchback but couldn’t really find one that I could afford. Also to mention I am a broke college student. I love my car so far and plan to do some performance and cosmetic parts in the future. I didn’t really know much about cars before I got my civic but I’m learning a lot and exited to meet people who like civics and get tips :) so far I’ve done
-chrome delete on my grill and above my windows
-installed a splitter
-windows tinted 15%
-aftermarket tail lights
-vinyl wrap my door handles
So far that’s all I have but I plan to get some rims soon, I think the stock rims are so weird...... also I had a duckbill spoiler that got stolen off my car lmao, rip to that. But I’m exited to build my car and see how it looks in the future! Let’s be friends haha
I haven’t bought a new spoiler or anything yet, so my trunk is exposed lol

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 05D1EF7E-D268-4706-9FAD-96CA0234EDAA

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 19F95ED4-6A2E-46A0-8340-C84AD0ADDDB0

Also I plan on getting a diffuser and replacing the bumper and front end :)

Last edited:

Camostealth

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Pearl Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hello, I'm Brandon from Ontario, Canada. I'm currently driving a black pearl 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport. I previously had a aegean blue 2019 Civic EX Sedan before trading it back in for the car I really wanted the whole time.

I've only owned her for about 5 months now (one month of that time being in the shop because I smoked a raccoon shattering my front bumper and left fog light), but that's all fixed up now and she looks good as new.

But, now that it's back I've been started to dip my toes in customizing it's look and performance. My Honda dealership nearby has a Hondata tech as well as an accessories department so I've been schmoozing around there a lot recently. I'm planning on getting an ECU flash tuning in the spring.

So far the only cosmetic changes that are installed are some red aluminum covers for my inside speakers and knobs as I already have red interior lights that glow on the door, footwells and the console because I'm trying to go for a black and red theme.

I also just had my Type R badges arrive which I'm going to install once the snow clears this week. I'm currently waiting for Unity Performance to be back in stock with their smoked white side markers so I can install them as well.

I was thinking about adding Honda's rallye red lower door garnish as well, but I'm not sure how that would look on the outside unless I were to get rims that had some red in them as well. I'd like to know your opinions on getting that garnish, cause I'm on the fence about it.

Anyways, here's some pics of her:
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! InkedIMG_2076_LI

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! InkedIMG_2049_LI

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_7011.JPG

missfatalkisses

First Name
Kass
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe (FC3)
Country flag
Hello!

I'm Kass! I've been a lurker of these forums for a few months, lots of helpful info here ? In December, I found a used 2020 Si Coupe for sale with 1300 miles (basically brand new!) and had to snatch it up quick. Traded my 2015 LX in and I have never been happier.
I've installed a couple of mods (PRL intake, side marker swap, window visors etc) and I'm excited to keep modding.
I've been a huge Honda fan for years and still secretly hope that Honda will bring back the Prelude ? And my bucket list goal is to one day own a 2001 NSX to use as a daily driver.

Anyway, decided to share a pic of the day I traded in my LX for the Si. Excited to keep up with this place and hopefully make some Civic friends along the way.

Cheers!
-Kass
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0254

KUROxCHBS

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 CHBS 6mt
Country flag
Sup ya’ll! I’ve been lurking on this civic forum for about 2-3months now and I finally made an account about a week ago because I purchased my first car about 3 weeks ago.

I previously owned a 2008 jetta 1.5T and decided to go with a 2021 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT in Crystal Black Pearl with 15miles on it. Decided on the CHBS because I wanted the extra space to eventually start camping in it and driving along the coast up to Oregon (maybe Canada).

Currently holding off on power mods because I have zero experience on cars aside from basics like oil/tire change (also dont have close connections with car gals and ghouls to help me out) and my biggest worry is warranty, but ideally i’m working toward 225 to 240 hp

So far my “mods” include:
-70Mai Dashcam
- JDM tsurikawa
- Weathertech Floor mats
- OEM cargo tray
- Honda Vinyl door sill stickers
- OEM Window visors
- RESSHA Melody box (on its way)
- Amazon front seat covers (on its way)
- Rear Seat covers (dealership promised me these and havent gotten them — might just give them a bad review on my CSS (consumer satisfaction survey))
- Glasses case for door handle from Amazon
- Thenice cup holder mats
- Ceramic Tint ( 35% front/ 20% back) — i’m from CA
- Beamtech H11 low beam LED’s (not installed yet)
- Cargo net from Amazon (not installed) — trying to use this as a divider for my dog
- Uncle Iroh funko for added safety lol

Next mods include (in order...I hope)
- DC Sports strut bar
- RallyArmour mud flaps
- Type R Vortex Generator
- Perrin Rear motor mount insert
- Ktuner
- Acuity adjustable short throw shifter
- Kicker DS Series for front speaker upgrade
- PRL Cold air intake
- Continental DWS06 (thinking maybe 245/35/18)
- GramLights 57extreme ( waaay down the line)
- Thule Roof rack (not too sure about what kind)
- Yashimoto cargo box (undecided)
- PRL FP+ DP
- 27won Intercooler or PRL Intercooler
- Tein Coilovers (undecided)
- HKS legamax exhaust (like the sound the best) or Invidia triple tip (best looking for the hatch imo)
- ALSO LOOKING TO SEE WHAT THE CHEAPEST OPTION TO PROTECT MY PAINT IS ATM! (Ceramic around my area is $1500)
I know its alot but i’m considering keeping this car forever unless i’m able to afford a type r/ an S2K/ an audi wagon/ or a CRV in the future. I’m always open to any tips and advice before I start adding on things, as again, i’ve never modded a car before so I have little knowledge, but car homies near and around the Bay Area/ Central coast would be cool. Journey well ya’ll! Very excited for whats to come!
- J

Last edited:

Baconbits

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 EXL Htb
Country flag
EY' there. This is my 1.5T 2020 after just totaling a 2017 cosmic blue EX-T.
Eagerly awaiting my 12" sub re-install & 20% Xpel Prime XR plus on the 26th.

Wondering if a XR Plus 98% heat reduc vs. 88% is worth and if 20% will be too dark with an 80% windshield & black interior.
So, far I' ve found a nice cargo net on amazon and plan to replace trunk liner & emblems with red Si stuff. + Dealership removal and red H Valve stems.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20210224_172346222_HDR
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20210224_172330501_HDR
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20210224_172323612_HDR

SDRMAOU

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CIVIC SI Coupe
Country flag
I'm Billy Nice to meet you all! I've never really gone into as cars much but I'm trying to now. I just picked up a 2018 Si and am planning to keep it.

RHMS

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SPB(2x), 350z, Si
Hi! My name is Justin, currently living in Vegas, and picked up my first civic si. I picked one up because I also picked up a Civic for World Challenge TCA. So I really just need to get familiar with a FWD platform. Looking to do some minor upgrades (engine bolt-ons and suspension). I am excited to learn more about this car and platform.

francont89

First Name
Francisco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SE
Country flag
Hi all,

I am a new civic owner. We got this new to us 2018 Honda Civic SE CVT. So far we are quite happy with the car. The one tiny thing, some noise that seems to come from the fuel pump in the fuel tank. Cheers from Toronto.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! D786E068-9C4A-4FAC-A95C-FA8CAC359BC5

rikuhj

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Hello, Pat here from Hawaii and I just got my 2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback. It's my first new car despite me buying pre owned and used cars before. Hoping for everyone to get along with me.

Hercules Rockefeller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic hatchback
Country flag
Hello.

Bought a rebuilt 2018 Civic hatchback last spring. Came from a 2003 base Civic. Huge world of difference. The 2003 was a great car, I got it in 2017 for free 99 so I can't complain. Ended up coming across the 2018 and even though the 2003 was still running strong, I decided to get the 2018 as the deal was right.

Car is stock with the exception of LED headlights. Don't really have an plans for performance mods. Have a hitch I need to put on as I'm a bike rider. I can put the car in the hatch with the seats down but it's a PITA.

Mileage and reliable transportation are my high priorities now, I have a 23 mile trip each way to work and average 41.4 to the gallon. Bought the car with 26k miles on it and it has 37k miles now. So far I've done oil, air filter, and windshield wiper changes along with tire rotations. Also changed the brake pads and rotors due to some squeaking. The fronts were easy, rears took me some time. I will end up getting rain guards when I get back to Florida.

Looking forward to reading the forums.

erikbond

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
Hey, everyone! New here, but on my fourth Civic now. Was a member on 8thCivic before my FG2 was totaled out in front of my house. Took a break from any sort of modding after that, and getting another FG2. Now I'm onto a 2018 EX-T and absolutely in love. It's amazing to have a car you have fun driving again. Done a couple of things so far, haven't decided if I want to do any performance mods just yet.

-Chrome Delete (albeit a chop job at the end of the day, am looking to re-do)
-ProCivic window visors and rear window visors
-Full LED switch
-Smoked side markers
-Smoked reverse light overlay

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! civic1

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! civic2

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! civic3

migs

First Name
migs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 hatch exl
Country flag
Hey, everyone! New here, but on my fourth Civic now. Was a member on 8thCivic before my FG2 was totaled out in front of my house. Took a break from any sort of modding after that, and getting another FG2. Now I'm onto a 2018 EX-T and absolutely in love. It's amazing to have a car you have fun driving again. Done a couple of things so far, haven't decided if I want to do any performance mods just yet.

-Chrome Delete (albeit a chop job at the end of the day, am looking to re-do)
-ProCivic window visors and rear window visors
-Full LED switch
-Smoked side markers
-Smoked reverse light overlay

civic1.png

civic2.png

civic3.png
Sexy, how are the side markers treating you?

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 civic si
Country flag
Hi everyone ? new here. Sort of... been lurking for months lol. Very excited to start getting into discussions. Bought my 2020 si 2 years ago and finally started making it a little more fun to drive. Current mods. Prl cobra cold air intake prl race maf housing tsp stage 1 plus and act organic sprung clutch with streetlite flywheel on the way!

Djfoxsr

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Type R White
Country flag
Been a member for a few years from when I bought a new Si in 2018. Never really did any modding other than custom stereo. That said, I finally just got the car I wanted back then. Just picked up a 2018 Type R with 25k on it. Time to start hitting the forum for mod ideas.

MoTeC R

Slow For Show
First Name
Smally
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 S2000 Roadster, 2019 Civic Type R, 2020 Supra
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Been a member for a few years from when I bought a new Si in 2018. Never really did any modding other than custom stereo. That said, I finally just got the car I wanted back then. Just picked up a 2018 Type R with 25k on it. Time to start hitting the forum for mod ideas.
Honestly I would stay stock for the cars longevity if it’s truly never been modded. If it has been previously modded a custom tune will go a long way for making the car that much more fun for little cost. If it hasn’t been modded do some custom cosmetic changes to make it your own. Just my opinion there are plenty of mods to consider depending on your final goals. You must always have the end goal in mind when modding.
Sponsored