First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-l, 2011 camaro ss
Country flag
Hi Yall,

Jason here, im a die hard chevy guy but my new daily is a 2018 EXL sedan. New to the honda world. Any recommendations on where to start? CAI, Exhaust, springs...
Sponsored

paulxgen

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi All,

My name is Paul. Been on the site but not fully active. I owned a 2017 Ex-T then just traded it in for a 2021 EX.

Love everything about the turbo civic. Mods done so far is just a Flashpro tune and some minor cosmetic add on which swapped into the newer Civic.

Next up...

RSB + Endlink upgrades
Tint
Wheels

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Looking forward to learning from everyone!!

bremboproc

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black Si, coupe
Country flag
Hey all, new 2018 Si coupe owner.

Previous Hondas:
1973 Civic
1978 Civic
1984 Civic hatch
1987 CRX (not HF, not Si, can't remember the designation) fun car tho.
1993 Acura Integra(its a Honda dammit)
Switched to Subaru in 2003(WRX)

Also had a CT70 Honda trail bike, 70s model
1986 Honda Reflex trials bike, rare bird that one
Mid 2000s CRF motocross bike

Now I have a 2018 Si, and I'm already buying stupid stuff for it. K-Tuner on the way to get rid of that annoying rev hang. Some vinyl to cover the chrome strip over the windows and a leather cover for the armrest. Wireless Carplay dongle too.

Current cars:
2005 Mazdaspeed Miata, all the Flyin ' Miata bits. It's an animal. Raw and oh-so impractical.
2010 Porsche Boxster S
2013 Chevy Volt(snoozefest but WOW mileage)

I really like the Civic, it's screwed together very well, Honda did a fantastic job of keeping things lightweight yet still rigid and quality feeling. Good stereo, so-so quiet, jaw dropping cornering. I didn't think a FWD car could hang like the Si does, it just keeps gripping and give it some fuel at a corner exit and it digs in even more. The clutch is way way way to light, I'm going to fix that somehow. The rev hang throws me for a loop too, I'll blip my own throttle thank you very much. Price, mileage and handling package is unmatched.

Blueunderdog

First Name
Quaid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CR-V EX-L, 2020 Civic EX-L, 2006 F-250 Lariat
Country flag
My name is Quaid been a Honda fan for a while. Had a 2009 Accord EX-L with the I4 retired her at 249k miles with no issues. I got a 2020 Civic EX-L. My wife has a 2019 CR-V EX-L. I also have a 2004 CRF-230 and my son has a 2011 CRF-50 dirt bikes. I live in the Fort Collins, Colorado area.

Jepp's FK8

Instagram: @jepps_ctr
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
Hey everyone! I've actually had an account on here for a while now but haven't really been active. Would like to start using this forum a little more so wanted to formally introduce myself: My name's Jeff and I have a FK8. Hope to see you guys around on the forums! I'm planning on creating a build thread but if you'd like to see more of the car, feel free to head over to my instagram: @Jepps_CTR

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 1608689976614

Heavylevy

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic mk10 sport
Country flag
Hi Guys thanks for letting me join I’m from the U.K. and I own a 2019 sport in pearlescent white.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 1C72CD24-6A49-4836-B894-AAB150C00777

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hello everyone, my name is Michael, I’m from New Jersey and I’m proud owner of 2020 Civic Sedan Sport. Happy Holidays everyone!
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! CEFEAEAF-2D3C-41FC-B3CB-5872757117AC

YourOwnStupidity

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hello,

I'm Jonathan and live in Greater Boston (although moving to Seattle this summer). I have been lurking the forums since I got my Type R back in October looking for mod inspirations. Look forward to being part of this community.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! DSC00083.JPG

Last edited:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Civic EXL
Country flag
Newbie (also known as Valerie) here. This is my 3rd Civic. Had a 5 speed 95 hatchback years ago, my 2013 EX sedan was accordioned in an accident back in November & I just got my 15 EXL with nav. Posted a question & could really use some help figuring it out. Thanks.

JohnosSi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Hello all,
My name is John and I'm living in the Hattiesburg area. This is my first car and I have been super happy with it so far. I am looking to add a little more power and personalize it a little bit since I plan on keeping it for as long as it'll hold up.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! rain

jack.

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe (sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi I’m Jack and I’m a high school junior with a 2018 Si coupe as my first car. I am the second owner and the car came with a PRL intake hose, k&n filter, muffler and resonator delete, weighted shift knob, dark tint, a new grill, and tinted taillights and side markers. So far I’ve added a different shift knob, acuity stage 1 shift kit, acuity pedal spacer, 27won race rmm, and I have a whiteline sway bar and end links to install. I plan to get a PRL cold air intake and a few small aesthetic things soon. The car has just over 25k miles, 1800 of which being miles I drove it. It’s not in the best condition, but its mine :)
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! F6F837B0-D60F-4835-8EF2-B030A9A499BE

Update - my car now has 31,100 miles and I have since installed the sway bar and end links, a PRL cobra cai with street maf, suma performance side marker lights, a procivic front lip, an acuity short shifter with an acuity esco shift knob and acuity boot retainer, and D2 lowering springs. I don’t have any good pictures with the D2 springs yet, but I’ll update the post with a new pic when I do.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! F4ACD353-8E2C-4547-8CC6-F77A0D2F60B4

Last edited:

DrLongNeck

First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Whats up guys. Just picked up a new commuter after totaling my 2012 Ford Focus.

2018 - Civic LX - 22k miles - $15k

In the past i've owned some Hondas:

EP3
CRZ
S2000

but i'm a dad now and needed something practical with 4 doors and good gas mileage since i commute 100 miles a day.

The car is pretty boring. but it's a nice boring. i've already got an appointment for tinted windows. i've ordered 3M for chrome delete and i've got the full plasti dip HVLP ill be doing the grill.

I've ordered H11 bulbs to retro fit the H9s (it might be backwards i can't remember)

and i'm currently looking into a new head unit because honestly the one in there is hideous lol

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! car
Sponsored