Misa33

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1.5T Hatchback Sport Plus
Country flag
Hi guys. Athens, Greece here. Owner of a 1.5 Hatchback Sport Plus for the last 17 months. The past few years I read forum posts daily.

Turtle_714

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
What's up everybody, my name is Steven, I'm from Fullerton, Ca. Bought my 17 Si about a year and half ago and have used these forums to help me with my build, and after learning a thing or 2 over time it's nice to give some advice back as well here and there. Currently FBO, Stage 2 tune-40% ethanol, stage 4 clutch kit, summer tires, sitting on coilovers and a BBK, and a few other goodies.

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hi Guys, Humza here from Unity Performance :)

I've been here a number of years, @CanadiaegeanBlue is my personal profile. The story of how Unity Performance came to be is a fun one! I was modifying my Si and sharing all the updates online, as many of us do. Folks started asking about how to also get their hands on the same parts so I started my first group buy for local friends with my now-worldwide known Side Marker Lights, and then as they hit social media more people messaged me, and then 10th Gen owners in the USA, and worldwide started messaging me! It became overwhelming, and I knew I needed to make it official with an e-commerce website, hence I started https://unity-performance.com/ last September - the name is derived from community, because through these group buys I created a sense of togetherness online as the Side Markers are so unique and recognizable.

Through the community's support I've continued to grow the brand to what it is today - steadily growing parts list of upgrades we actually test. This is very important to me because I don't want to throw stuff online to make a quick buck. I road and track test all the performance parts, all the interior and exterior upgrades, and work with locals in the community to test parts for other trims, or A and B testing on Si parts to have real-world experience and accurately stand behind what I offer. I met @Thusee as he's in our local community with an Si, and he's also joined me as we test and bring you the best of what's available!

My big move of the year, which is surreal to me is getting to open up my own office/warehouse/studio/local pick-up location - started off with a folding camping chair in my bedroom! Didn't think I could pull it off, but with the support from everyone choosing Unity Performance as their parts source I was able to fund this growth without any loans or investments ? Huge personal accomplishment, I wanted to have this first before becoming a CivicX sponsor, and I'm here for a long-term to learn and grow with you all!

Definitely check out our website for what we offer currently, and can take custom request for parts that you may not see online, Instagram is pretty active with behind the scenes, and feel free to follow our sponsor section for new updates! We're based in Toronto, Canada and serve both USA and Canada with ease, and International to some extent. Pricing on the site is USD, switchable at the top-right to CAD. Feel to reach out if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Humza

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20191224_000337

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! DSC_1304.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! DSC_1305.JPG

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! DSC_1306.JPG

jpuk

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type-R
Country flag
Hi, from the Yorkshire in the uk and recently picked up a 2020 FK8. Number 40001.

My partner also drive a civic 1.0 sportline. Both in rallye red!

Did a lot of research on here espicially with my last 3 cars being a BMW 3/4 series.

DrummerBoy523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
Hey y'all. Nashville TN here. Just picked up a 2018 Touring. Black exterior. Retired my 2000 Honda Accord EXL with 247,000 miles - it was time I guess. We also have a 2004 Pilot EXL and a 2015 Pilot EXL as well. I'm a Honda guy through and through.

PontiacFan

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Sport, 2020 Accord EX-L, 1971 LeMans
Country flag
Greetings from Central California. I'm a classic and muscle car buff, but life has moved me to shed all that and get a sensible transportation car that I can also have fun with. Wife has a 2020 Accord EX-L and I just picked up a 2020 Civic Sport Sedan 6MT in Platinum White Pearl.

So far, I've seen a few other white sedans here that are stunning and I will likely use as templates for some upgrades on mine. Including: chrome delete, tinted windows, black door handle covers and @Unity Performance side markers. (Need to decide if I want to go clear or smoke. Let me know what you think. Also plan on Acuity shifter upgrades and possibly lowering springs, down the road.

Wick

First Name
Chadwick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic, 2012 Fiat 500 Sport, 2003 S10 ZR5
Country flag
Hello from Kentucky. I needed to get behind a reliable and affordable car. I've spent over a year reading up on all I can find about different models and their reliability. In the last few months I turned my attention to what can be found in the used market of almost-new cars. I discovered that good reliable cars tend to not depreciate as fast as other cars. This was especially true for Honda and most Toyota's. Moreover, there were very few people trading in their new Honda or Toyota cars.

I made up my mind that I wanted a 10th gen Civic with a 6MT. I was surprised that finding one with a 6MT would be so difficult. I looked for 2 months until I finally found a 2019 LX at a Honda dealer in Lexington with 24k miles on it. I bought it and have driven it for 2 months now. I love it. Sure, it isn't a fast car by any stretch, but it is enjoyable to drive. Most important to me, I have faith that this car will be reliable for a very long time.

Baykus

First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX
Country flag
Hi all! I’m living in DC (The friendliest city in the world, ha ha). We wanted a car now that we have a small child (even though it’s quite possible with Uber and Lyft to not have one here, it’s a pain). Anyway, we went with Carvana. I wasn’t set on a Honda Civic by any means, but we set our search filters for a 2016+ car with payments less than 200 a month and fewer than 50,000 miles. Most of the choices were Kias, Nissans, Mitsubishis, etc. there was one Honda Civic near the top 2016 with 40,000 miles on it. Bingo! It’s a base model, LX, four-cylinder, which I’ve come to regret just a little bit. Other than the ride being extremely firm (I was reading on this forum that dealers tend to over inflate the tires, so maybe I can address that). Because I lived in New York City and overseas previously, this is the first car I’ve actually owned since 2007! Both my mother and good college friend have/had Honda accord station wagon’s from the early 90s that went over 300,000 miles! So They definitely have a good image of reliability in my mind. The car is such a great city car, shockingly roomy (I’m 6’1” And my 5’5” wife can sit directly behind me and both of us are completely comfortable).
anyway, we are just very pleased that this forum is out there!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 95D7769F-CCA4-4208-853F-3668231EA4B3

Dirtyharry357

First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 4 dr sedan 2019
Country flag
Been a member here for a while and haven't seen an intro thread or section so thought I'd kick one off (hope it's ok with the mods/admins).

Like the name says, name's Jack and it's nice to meet you all (virtually). Been following the great discussions and info here and have even participated a bit - at least more than I have on forums before.

I'm looking to pick up either a Civic or Accord coupe, depending on how much I like the Civic coupe once it's finally revealed. So far from what I see on the concept I'll be leaning towards the Civic most likely.

Look forward to seeing fellow members introductions!

DieNasti

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic LX
Country flag
Hello guys,

A few months back I made a couple posts about trying to get an Si as I was almost done with my Accord lease. Unfortunately financially it didn't make sense for me at the time and so I ended up buying a 2009 Toyota Corolla for $2500 from a friend. Car was good but boring as hell and handling sucked. I've never been one to complain about a car but man that thing sucked. I used to have a 2005 Toyota Corolla in college and that thing was way more fun to drive. Maybe the Accord ruined me lol.

About a month and a half ago my friend was telling me that he wanted to get a bigger car and that his lease was almost up. I asked him what his payoff amount was and he said 12,800. I felt like I needed to jump on this, thought it was a good deal. A 2018 Civic LX Manual - 22k Miles. I had always wanted a manual but was never able to get it for one reason or another. I am now the proud owner of a Civic LX. Not an Si but I'm having a blast with it, especially learning the manual. Definitely getting more comfortable with it. I'm really liking the quickness of it.

As far as mods I've never done anything to my vehicles because it was never worth it. I definitely want to do some things to this one, mostly cosmetic. So far I've just changed the the interior lights to LEDs and I ordered the chrome delete side door kit from Unity Performance (not sure how good they are but I've heard they sell quality stuff and I wasn't sure about the Amazon options I saw, plus they were relatively cheap). I also ordered some HID’s that I HOPE work and are easy to install. I can’t stand those halogen headlights. I Would like to chrome delete the front grill so I'll be looking at my options pretty soon, I'm thinking plasti-dip but we'll see. Definitely want to change the rims and tires but I think I'll have to hold off a little for that. I also want the Unity Performance smoked/amber side markers but I guess I'll have to wait until they are back in stock. Would like to go for an all black theme. Maybe in the future I do some engine stuff but the car has more than enough power for me as it is. I'm always open to any suggestions though. So before I get the "This post is worthless without pics emoji - Here it is:
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1724

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1723

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_1725

Finally got around to washing it. Need to do a proper detail.

Last edited:

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
Hello guys,

A few months back I made a couple posts about trying to get an Si as I was almost done with my Accord lease. Unfortunately financially it didn't make sense for me at the time and so I ended up buying a 2009 Toyota Corolla for $2500 from a friend. Car was good but boring as hell and handling sucked. I've never been one to complain about a car but man that thing sucked. I used to have a 2005 Toyota Corolla in college and that thing was way more fun to drive. Maybe the Accord ruined me lol.

About a month and a half ago my friend was telling me that he wanted to get a bigger car and that his lease was almost up. I asked him what his payoff amount was and he said 12,800. I felt like I needed to jump on this, thought it was a good deal. A 2018 Civic LX Manual - 22k Miles. I had always wanted a manual but was never able to get it for one reason or another. I am now the proud owner of a Civic LX. Not an Si but I'm having a blast with it, especially learning the manual. Definitely getting more comfortable with it. I'm really liking the quickness of it.

As far as mods I've never done anything to my vehicles because it was never worth it. I definitely want to do some things to this one, mostly cosmetic. So far I've just changed the the interior lights to LEDs and I ordered the chrome delete side door kit from Unity Performance (not sure how good they are but I've heard they sell quality stuff and I wasn't sure about the Amazon options I saw, plus they were relatively cheap). I also ordered some HID’s that I HOPE work and are easy to install. I can’t stand those halogen headlights. I Would like to chrome delete the front grill so I'll be looking at my options pretty soon, I'm thinking plasti-dip but we'll see. Definitely want to change the rims and tires but I think I'll have to hold off a little for that. I also want the Unity Performance smoked/amber side markers but I guess I'll have to wait until they are back in stock. Would like to go for an all black theme. Maybe in the future I do some engine stuff but the car has more than enough power for me as it is. I'm always open to any suggestions though. So before I get the "This post is worthless without pics emoji - Here it is:
IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

Finally got around to washing it. Need to do a proper detail.
Car's looking great! Thank You so much for the support, we've sold hundreds of those Chrome Delete Kits, they're the best way to remove the gaudy chrome bits off your car!

As for the side marker lights, they're definitely our big seller with 3,000+ out and about around the world!! Looking forward to more updates from you :)

https://unity-performance.com/collections/2017-civic-si/products/jets-vinyl-2016-civic-chrome-delete

https://unity-performance.com/products/side-marker-lights

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
New guy here. Just picked up tho 2021 Civic Sport Hatch. Great car, great mileage, fun to drive. Already have Acuity stage everything shifting, PRL intake, tint and window treatments. Getting into the suspension now with a bunch of Whiteline goodies and some BC Racing coil overs on the way. Wheels and tires after the winter. Last small car was a 2005 WRX with all the good stuff, miss that car. My Ford F-350 does the heavy work so this is just a commuter/hobby car. Learned a lot hear so far, promise I’ll always search first.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 78E8E6A4-58BF-47DD-9200-9E8F6AD2A7F4
Sponsored