Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Welcome Alex!

MR2s are fun projects!

If you ever get the itch with your 2020 civic si feel free to reach out and see what we have to offer with our phearable stage 1.5 tune and ktuner units!

Enjoy the forum!
I've seen the Phearable tune mentioned all over with great results so you are definitely making this "keep it stock" thing really really hard. One thing I love about the Civic community is all the great companies out there making cool things for our cars! There will be a day when the Si will get some love, and on that day you can be sure I'll be reaching out for your tune.

Here are the photos I promised for anyone interested...
2004 Honda Element EX AWD & 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! Cars 1

Final inspection before driving home!
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0929.JPG

First daily driver duty dropping packages off at UPS
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0932.JPG

geekissexy23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civix Type R, 2016 Toyota Sienna XLE
Country flag
Hey everyone! It's crazy jumping from 8thCivic to CivicX. This was kind of a surprise. I live in New Jersey

I purchased a 2020 Type R on Friday - in Sonic Grey Pearl.
This is some beautiful color not gonna lie you guys. I have seen some interesting stock paint, but this one is definitely the most eye-catching color especially up close.

Here are some rough pics in the showroom. When she gets a proper photo shoot I will post more.

Next up is figuring out what to mod first! Recommendations are welcome.

And great to meet everyone - stay safe!

Emmy

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0632

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0626

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0629

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0623

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0617

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0610

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0588

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0605

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0599

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_0593

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
Hey everyone! It's crazy jumping from 8thCivic to CivicX. This was kind of a surprise. I live in New Jersey

I purchased a 2020 Type R on Friday - in Sonic Grey Pearl.
This is some beautiful color not gonna lie you guys. I have seen some interesting stock paint, but this one is definitely the most eye-catching color especially up close.

Here are some rough pics in the showroom. When she gets a proper photo shoot I will post more.

Next up is figuring out what to mod first! Recommendations are welcome.

And great to meet everyone - stay safe!

Emmy
Hi Emmy,

Welcome to the forum! Your new Fk8 is beautiful!
It's going to be a world apart from an 8th gen.
Regarding modifications; if you crave more power a Ktuner or Hondata would be the way to go at first. If you want even more power a PRL Intercooler, PRL HVI (High volume intake), PRL Downpipe & Front Pipe would be great supporting modifications.
We can set you up with all of these goodies at Phearable.net
Reach out when your ready :)

clayky

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Touring Sedan
Country flag
Hi guys, Iā€™ve been lurking on these boards for several years after my mother bought a ā€˜17 Civic three years ago. Iā€™ve owned a few Hondas over the years, including a ā€˜94 del Sol VTEC (remains the most fun car Iā€™ve ever owned), an ā€™09 Civic Si sedan, and up until a few weeks ago a ā€˜14 Honda CR-Z EX 6-spd.

I had been looking at Accords, but Iā€™m just not crazy about the look so I settled on a ā€˜20 Civic Touring....I love it! Iā€™m a 50 y/o male and this is my 13th new car and only my second automatic....my other was an ā€˜03 Maxima. This is also my first white car (I really like the platinum pearl) and my first lease so weā€™ll see how this goes.

Anyway, Iā€™ll miss the stick, but Iā€™m ready for an auto/cvt for awhile and Iā€™m glad to be an ā€œofficialā€ member!

Clay

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
Hi guys, Iā€™ve been lurking on these boards for several years after my mother bought a ā€˜17 Civic three years ago. Iā€™ve owned a few Hondas over the years, including a ā€˜94 del Sol VTEC (remains the most fun car Iā€™ve ever owned), an ā€™09 Civic Si sedan, and up until a few weeks ago a ā€˜14 Honda CR-Z EX 6-spd.

I had been looking at Accords, but Iā€™m just not crazy about the look so I settled on a ā€˜20 Civic Touring....I love it! Iā€™m a 50 y/o male and this is my 13th new car and only my second automatic....my other was an ā€˜03 Maxima. This is also my first white car (I really like the platinum pearl) and my first lease so weā€™ll see how this goes.

Anyway, Iā€™ll miss the stick, but Iā€™m ready for an auto/cvt for awhile and Iā€™m glad to be an ā€œofficialā€ member!

Clay
Welcome Clay!
Congrats on the 2020 civic!

rucca_v

First Name
Lucca
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys!

I realize I should've posted here first before anything... but man this forum has been nothing but helpful over the last few months. Back in June I moved to DFW and joined the Honda family with a 2020 Hatchback Sport. Ever since my buddy picked me up on a trip in a Sport Touring, I knew I wanted this car and as soon as I got it, I knew I wanted to get to work on it. So here are some pics of the project so far.

Current mods:
Mugen aero pieces
Advan TCIIIs
BC Coilovers
Mugen taillights
Honeycomb grill
Black JDM badges
Smoked side indicators
Wrapped side mirrors

Anybody have recs on a lip similar to the Greddy look? Not trying to look like a type-R.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 10.27.50 AM

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 10.28.15 AM

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! Screen Shot 2020-10-13 at 10.27.57 AM

Last edited:

phearable

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Tuner
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.phearable.net
Vehicle(s)
Tuner
Country flag
Car looks great Lucca !

skottharrison

First Name
Skott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan, 2021 Subaru Crosstrek
Country flag
Hey Cris,

Welcome to the forum!
We all start out by saying we won't modify our new car and that lasts about a month :)
That's for sure. Started with new floor mats and a Fumoto valve and escalated to a tune real fast!@

Welcome aboard!

marshallu2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hey all, just picked up my 2020 EX hatch in sonic grey 3 weeks ago. I've been lurking these forums off and on for the past year while saving up for my Civic, all the while drooling over all the nice cars posted on here. Glad to say I can finally post my own!

I'm mostly looking to do cosmetic upgrades so I don't void that precious warranty, plus I'm not really a speed demon and I think the car is plenty fast compared to my old Silverado it replaced. That said, I do find it easier to accidentally go over the speed limit in this thing.

So far, I've done these mods:

• Replaced cloth center armrest with leather armrest from a Honda Insight, planning to replace cloth door armrests with leather today as well if the weather permits
  • Added homemade turbo decal to the rear glass, like the ones that come on Canadian Civics
  • Added OEM cargo tray and rear seat back protector, plus OEM highwall all weather floor mats
  • Started chrome delete but not really a fan how it turned out, so I think I'm going to get a set of Mugen style window visors to cover most of the chrome and vinyl wrap whatever isn't covered by the visors
  • Planning to install lamin-x yellow fog light overlays today if the weather is nice

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! received_2679624248942196

Last edited:

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm mostly looking to do cosmetic upgrades so I don't void that precious warranty,
Welcome! I started with an EX as well. You can do so much to customize them if that's all you are after! Have fun with it!

Planning to install lamin-x yellow fog light overlays today if the weather is nice

If they don't quite end up how you want, there are some good pop-in replacements out there. I got these for both of mine:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075KTWTF9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They have white or amber LED versions if your state has rules about them being yellow. Literally the easiest thing to fully replace.

marshallu2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Welcome! I started with an EX as well. You can do so much to customize them if that's all you are after! Have fun with it!

If they don't quite end up how you want, there are some good pop-in replacements out there. I got these for both of mine:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075KTWTF9/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They have white or amber LED versions if your state has rules about them being yellow. Literally the easiest thing to fully replace.
Thanks for the welcome! I've looked into side marker replacements, but I think I'm going to keep them stock. Thinking about getting a set of amber DRL overlays from Civic Social Club and the amber side markers would match. If I do end up changing them, I'd probably want a set of switchbacks because they look really nice.

SecondTrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic 4D Executive 1.5T CVT
Country flag
Hello! This forum has been a great help to my CivicX ownership long time. After 6 month of my second 10th gen Civic I thought it is good idea to interact with other Civic enthusiasts. Thank You!
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20201020_104507
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 20201020_104538

EDIT: Sorry for bad quality pictures. These were one of the first taken with old phone. Will post soon new and better photos.

Last edited:

Civic200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Type R
Country flag
Hello everyone! Hope my message find everyone well despite of what's been going around the world.

I'm totally a blank piece of paper when it come to car.. recently i decide i wanna buy a new Honda Civic 10th gen but i'm not sure if i wanna get it now or should i wait for the 2021 model. Any suggestion and reason are always welcome =)

Hope everyone have a great day ahead!
Sponsored