Barmour96

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex-T
Country flag
Hey y'all, been looking to do some stuff to my Honda Civic Ex-T figured this would be the ideal place to learn some knowledge. Definitely not a car guy, not yet at least.
Sponsored

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey all. Was jandr272. Long story short, that gmail got compromised and having to switch all my accounts over.

mb99

First Name
Magz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Touring
Country flag
Hi everyone ?! I discovered this forum a few weeks ago and have just been lurking since then. Purchased a SGP Sport Touring last March, I love it so much, especially the colour.
I am keeping it stored nowadays because of being more WFH and also because I'll be trading it in for a Type R, can't wait!

Sporin

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Si Sedan – '94 Miata – '16 RAV4
Country flag
Hello everyone. I joined because I am about to buy a 2020 Civic Sport sedan (if the dealership can find me a manual transmission.)

I've owned a bunch of Hondas in the past, but have been in Toyota land for about the last decade. Recently we decided to replace our old Prius with a fun new commuter car for me to take back and forth to my new job. Was pretty well set on a Corolla SE sedan with the 6 spd manual when I decided to test drive the new Civic to see if that was more preferable and it sure was! Hoping the manual transmission can be found and doesn't disappoint.

Anyway, thanks for all this information, I look forward to pouring over the forums and learning more about my new car.

drhawk579

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic 2.0 LX
Country flag
Hey Crew, just joined. I have a 17' LX 2.0 manual. Just here to get mod ideas, and hopefully get pointed in the right direction for parts. Seems to be hard to find anything, especially for the 2.0 manual. Want to add a lil power, but more customize for my style.

Gucci_si2020

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Hey everyone! Been lurking on the forums since I bought my 18 hatchback sport in Aegean Blue back in August 18, but I recently stepped up to a 20 SI coupe in Rallye Red around Father's Day. Been seeing plenty of Civics in general near me and some SIs, would love to connect!

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey everyone! Been lurking on the forums since I bought my 18 hatchback sport in Aegean Blue back in August 18, but I recently stepped up to a 20 SI coupe in Rallye Red around Father's Day. Been seeing plenty of Civics in general near me and some SIs, would love to connect!
Well, it's about time. lol. Welcome. I live in York. Also an Si. I love the blue!

Gucci_si2020

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Coupe
Country flag
Well, it's about time. lol. Welcome. I live in York. Also an Si. I love the blue!
LOL I know, thanks! Close to me, I'm in Exton. I wanted to the blue but it just wasn't meant to be. Happy with the red though!

GAS2HI

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R & 2006 S2000
Country flag
I just traded my 2019 2.0 Accord 6 speed MT in rare pearl blue for a 2019 blue CTR with 57 miles. The PO put around 30 miles on it and traded it for a pick up truck. So almost a “new” car that I went to Virginia to purchase and drove it back to Michigan. It will share bedroom with its older sister 06 S2000.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! BA2D019F-9E00-41D1-981B-0834620D4DC9

GAS2HI

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R & 2006 S2000
Country flag
Just bought a new 2020 Civic Si sedan in Rallye Red yesterday. It joins our 2019 4Runner TRD Off Road and our 2006 Civic EX sedan (5 speed manual). We bought our 2006 new from the same dealership almost 15 years and 167,000 miles ago.
I was originally wanting the Accord Sport 2.0T 6M, but Honda decided they didn't want to make them anymore... So an Si works!
I just traded my 2019 Accord Sport 2.0t with 6 speed MT in rare pearl blue for a CTR. They are very hard to find with the 2.0 engine and I wanted the pearl blue and went to Maryland from Detroit area to purchase.

Billxxy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Everyone! I'm Bill and I'm new to CivicX. I became a member not too long ago, because I wanted to see what other people has been doing with their Civic. So far, I have been surprised by how many other Green Civics are on the road!

mikeB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback EX-L 1.5L turbo
Country flag
Hey everyone, my names Mike. Just joined the forum today. Had a 2016 civic ex when the boy style joust changed and lived it. Then got rid of it for a RAM pickup for about three years. Now I’m in a job where I’ve got a bit of a commute and nolonger need the utility of the truck so, two weeks ago got myself a nice 2020 Civic EX-L hatchback. Been loving it. Absolutely love the little turbo in it, didn’t have that in my previous civic.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 4B99C4F7-93F8-40E5-88DD-4792A0851105

mbpbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX-L Hatch
Country flag
Hey everyone, my names Mike. Just joined the forum today. Had a 2016 civic ex when the boy style joust changed and lived it. Then got rid of it for a RAM pickup for about three years. Now I’m in a job where I’ve got a bit of a commute and nolonger need the utility of the truck so, two weeks ago got myself a nice 2020 Civic EX-L hatchback. Been loving it. Absolutely love the little turbo in it, didn’t have that in my previous civic.
4B99C4F7-93F8-40E5-88DD-4792A0851105.jpeg
Nice choice! Welcome