First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Country flag
Hi I'm Ron.

Just purchased my very first Honda yesterday.

A 2019 Civic sport coupe. It will be my only car/daily driver. I'm absolutely loving it so far.

Needed a newer car since my other one's tranny is going out.

I will post pics soon.
Sponsored

Jaak_b

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Hi everyone

I’m Jake, unfortunately not from State Farm, I own a 2017 Civic SI Sedan. I got it used with a muffler delete I believe, but I did my first mod with the Hondata +6 tune. And I feel like it’s a new car. Although, I feel power loss towards the 5700 rpm range, now just searching how to get more pull from my car lol. If there’s any direction for that or threads I can read through, please send any info. Thanks in advance and I’m happy to be part of the Civic family. Stay safe everyone

Coreyviper

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Hi there! I'm Corey, and in February, I purchased my first Honda! A Civic Hatchback EX in Polished Metal Metallic. I am totally in love with it, and am slowly but surely making it mine. I look forward to chatting and learning with all of you on this forum. Cheers! :drive:

Michonne_d

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic HatchBack Sport Touring
Country flag
Hello everyone,

My name is Michelle, born and raised in Fayetteville NC. I have been lurking since I purchased my 2019 CVT Sport Touring Hatch last year July. I've had many plans for her since day one and this forum has definitely given me ideas!

Mods to date:
DEPO Clear side markers
Tint 32% all around (except windshield) w/ 5% visor strip
OEM window visors
OEM All weather mats
OEM Type R badges front & rear
OEM Type R center caps
Lamin-X yellow fog light covers
Full interior LED bulb conversion
Optimal Co Duckbill Spoiler
Faux button decals from @Everything.Vinyl
J's Racing Type R steering wheel emblem
PRL intercooler w/Charge Pipe Upgrade
AFE Takeda Momentum Pro CAI
KTuner v1.2 TSP Stage 1 tune
Acuity Podium Oil Cap

Ordered:
CF coilpack covers by Aerospecracing
Dead Pedal Cover from Alanos350z on Ebay

I think that's it? :hmm:

Future mods:
Painting my calipers
Eibach Prokit
Front/rear sway bar
PRL Front/Down pipe (catted)
Debating on catback (Invidia Gemini r400)
Sound system

:postpics:
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20200511_175408_066
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20200503_163008_866
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! IMG_20200503_163048_303

coxbenjamin

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2015 Lexus RCF
Country flag
Hello, just joined. Lots of inspiration here from what y'all have built and looking forward to building my 10th gen si coupe that I daily (take out my other 500hp beast now and then). Si is mostly stock. I ordered the car with the HFP lip and side skirts, and recently added Injen CAI (because I had one in my Integra Type R back in the day) and Hondata dealer flash. My car is at the dealer right now because it's throwing error codes (fuel too rich). Any suggestions on what thread to point me to for answers?

First Name
FD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Hi, I'm Fred,

I been modding cars for a lonnnng time... Picked up a Honda Civic Si a year ago and just started to do some minor mods. Originally from Central/Northern Cali but now live in CO. Owned a few Mercedes AMGs and BMWs but reliability at least on the BMW were not that great. Always been a big Honda person.
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! FullSizeRender

Last edited:

mbpbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX-L Hatch
Country flag
Hello. I'm Ken and picked up my 20 EL-L hatch about a month ago as my daily driver. I don't have any real plans to modify it, however seeing what some of you have done is inspiring. Might look into those smoked out side markers to get rid of that bright amber.

My daily commute is about 170 miles round trip so I will be putting a lot of miles on her. I'm over 4,700 for first month of owning. So far I am very happy with the purchase. Only issue I have is the sound quality on SiriusXM. It sounds slightly distorted or with a little interference that I notice when listening to talk channels. It almost sounds like it's a FM station not quite tuned in right. All other audio inputs sound fine. Took it into dealer and they tested everything with no faults so I guess that's just how it is. Anyone else notice that with the satellite radio?
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! civic

PdxJose

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hello. I'm Ken and picked up my 20 EL-L hatch about a month ago as my daily driver. I don't have any real plans to modify it, however seeing what some of you have done is inspiring. Might look into those smoked out side markers to get rid of that bright amber.

My daily commute is about 170 miles round trip so I will be putting a lot of miles on her. I'm over 4,700 for first month of owning. So far I am very happy with the purchase. Only issue I have is the sound quality on SiriusXM. It sounds slightly distorted or with a little interference that I notice when listening to talk channels. It almost sounds like it's a FM station not quite tuned in right. All other audio inputs sound fine. Took it into dealer and they tested everything with no faults so I guess that's just how it is. Anyone else notice that with the satellite radio?
civic.jpg
What a commute!! Have you thought about moving? I’m assuming your driving to work.

mbpbo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX-L Hatch
Country flag
What a commute!! Have you thought about moving? I’m assuming your driving to work.
Definitely will be moving as soon as my son graduates. He will be a senior this fall so have about a year or so left. Good news is it is almost all interstate so not as much regular wear and tear. Mainly oil changes and tires. Over 4700 miles and oil life says 60% currently.

fk7momx2

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
Hi, I'm Melissa. Have owned my 2020 Civic EX Hatch for less than a month at this point. I'm new to all of this and although its an auto, I'd like to add some mods. I started with just a film for the fog lights. Will post that once I recieve and do install.

I need a phone mount BAD. I have kids so my car is a total mom-mobile with two car seats, a center seat organizer and a trashcan haha.

Give me all the tips and tricks and suggestions please!

Bjørn

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic SI Sedan PWP, 99 Miata NB1 HSM
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Hi all, yesterday I traded in my 2016 Fiesta ST and got a 2020 SI sedan in PWP. It's probably been ten years since my last Honda. I had an 05 EP3 for about 4 years that was mildly modified. From there I moved onto an 07 Mazdaspeed3, then a 2013 Mazdaspeed3, 1999 Miata(still have it), 07 MCS and then the Fiesta. I've wanted to get back into a Honda for years but I fell in love with factory boost and Honda wasn't there yet. Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and glad to be back in a Honda.

n45w73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Coupe 2018
Country flag
Hello

Im from Montreal Canada
I bought a slightly used Civic Coupe 2018 LX few weeks ago...
So 6 speeds, 2L engine.
Slightly means 150km, yes a bit less than 100miles :)
It is my first Honda and , until now it is nice.

I will probably make few mods too...

:)

redcoats1976

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic coupe,2015 camaro RS
Country flag
newb here,we just got a 2018 coupe.also have a 1993 del sol and a camaro in the family.the del sol has been with us for around 20 years.

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Hello there,

Just purchased my first civic. 2019 GenX Sport Hatchback. Just had the windows tinted and threw on some RallyArmor. I came from the STI world. Had an '06 Staged and tuned to 325whp by Sean Ivey at Ivey Tune. Then I had kids......bye bye STI. Went from a POS Corolla to commute, to an SUV, and still have a minivan. This was my attempt to be the cool dad. Still trying to remember how my feet work with a 6spd manual and rev matching with heel toe. Have plans for a Ktuner v2, but for now Ill use stickers to add horsepower. Did a HID upgrade, White flashers, and F1 style breaklights. Great forum, good info here.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! Message_1588895932993
Sponsored