New Here? Introduce Yourself!

SIckone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
Hey all. I have been lurking for about a year now and finally decided to take the plunge and join the community. Thank you for your unknowing help, ideas, and entertainment. I have been a Honda guy for quite a while and currently have a 19 Si sedan that I have been slowly making mine. Looking forward to being apart of this community.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 75AD56D2-6B5A-4844-8D11-4D8FCF123F1A
Sponsored

mikegold

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si coupe, 2018 GT3, 2015 Cayenne Diesel, 1990 300ZX, 1986 300ZX
Country flag
I'm Mike. Just bought a 2020 Si yesterday for a new daily driver and to play with at the track.

SI_Deedle

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 civic si coupe pearl black
Country flag
Hey guys! New to the forum, names steve from san diego, just got a 2019 civic si coupe in pearl black and i absolutely love it...its no type r buts definately my baby. Glad to be a part of this forum and looking forward to some good info! Cheers

Da215Kaos

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What's going on CivicX world! New to the group and I am very excited to be here. Been owning Honda's since I was 19 but never really got into modifying it like most people do. Well, now I am 42 going on 43 and I just recently purchased a 2017 Honda Civic si coupe. I decided to try to mod scene for once. I gotta say I'm having issues with finding certain parts. So I am hoping the community can help me in my search and guide me in the process. I'm really looking forward to the comments, even the sarcastic ones. Thanks for letting me join and look forward to the help!
I uploaded a pic of my car and what I am aiming to look like. Already purchased the lights, tinted it and did a little trim work on the inside. Have a good one people's!

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! PicsArt_02-03-12.31.11

ARQK24

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 honda civic hatchback sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi my names is victor im from las vegas nv
My daily drive is. 2018 honda civic sport hatchback is 100% haven’t change anything since i bought it
The only thing is an aftermarket skid plate made it for me and the custom back license plate
I’ll post the skid plate later

thanks

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 25EF9D4B-1CFC-4425-B094-B00D4BBDE9EE

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! EAE7F411-EF9C-4CF6-8060-60433494DD11

Da215Kaos

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic si coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi my names is victor im from las vegas nv
My daily drive is. 2018 honda civic sport hatchback is 100% haven’t change anything since i bought it
The only thing is an aftermarket skid plate made it for me and the custom back license plate
I’ll post the skid plate later

thanks

25EF9D4B-1CFC-4425-B094-B00D4BBDE9EE.jpeg

EAE7F411-EF9C-4CF6-8060-60433494DD11.jpeg
Looks good!

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hello Everyone,
New Honda owner and New to this forum.
Just picked up the 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport in White. Just here making intros and looking to explore the vast knowledge this forum possesses.
-Cheers.

AVR

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan, 2014 Pathfinder
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi Everyone; I am Alex (from Puerto Rico), currently living on Enterprise, Alabama. I got a 2020 Civic SI about a week ago (which it had a 2.0) but still a fun ride. I

DatBoiRic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic LX sedan 6SPD
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi. I'm Daniel and I'm addict.

Uhh. Wrong meeting. Sorry. :oops:

I am currently a 39-year old, white male, looking for a woman who will just shut up and keep the house clean. A man has two hands so he can hunt, tinker and fix; a woman has two hands to clean and make me a sandwich.
..This isn't misogynists anonymous either? :doh:

I'm Daniel and I own a 2020 Honda Civic Coupe Si. Before following the 2017 Civic Si, I had been following the 2013-2016 Dodge Dart (it's a Dodge-branded, modified Alfa Romeo Giulietta 940 platform, if you don't already know) and was going to get it plated ALFABRED (cool, huh? 'cause it's actually a breed of Alfa) but they stopped production because of some boob programmer that screwed over the perceived reliability in its very first year of production.

The ECU controlling the 1.4L MultiAir engine caused engine shutdowns. MultiAir is an amazing variable cam and lift technology that alters timing as necessary on each individual cylinder and each piston stroke instead of by all cam lobes advancing, retarding, or changing cam profiles (like VTEC) in stages. We will likely see more of by other manufactures in the future. The software bug killed the reliability reports of the 1.4L and ignorant piece of shit media groups destroyed the viability of the FIAT-America market by not withdrawing their initial reports of engine reliability issues or updating the public about it just a software bug. The tiny 1.4L lost the battle and with it a lot of further development of affordable Italian sports car heritage in America, though the FIAT 124 Spider (1.4L MultiAir in a Miata platform and Miata transmission) was trying hard until its production end in 2019. People don't also realize that many of the great engineering achievements we take for granted today were invented by Alfa Romeo. Long live Alfa Romeo, Lancia, Ferrari.. Haters gonna hate people with great hair and have more vacations.. I love Italian motoring heritage because it's so passionate.

But, moving on:

The 10th generation Si came along and it makes more torque and power than the Dart with the same relative fuel economy, and thus I bought one of them instead of a used Dart. I've been harassing some people here for about 3-months. Ah, what I mean to say is, I've been expressing facts some people believe is an opinion. Science is fact, not conjecture. Please stop confusing the two and arguing about it. ;)

Some people take offense very quickly because they think I'm picking on them or telling them off. And that's because I am. It's not personal and if I disagree with you once, it doesn't mean I don't like you. I don't like you because it's the Internet and I don't really know you. Though, I must say there are some people whose comments I like and those are people who apparently don't take this all too seriously and would rather just laugh than be right. If I'm wrong, TFB for me and I will make fun of myself. Most of the time I'm just making fun to lighten the mood, not to take you down. No hard feelings. Unless I turn you on and you do have hard feelings, in which case, you can PM me nudes I will post on 4chan. :D

In seriousness though, I am truck driver who used to be in IT and was repairing 20+ systems per day, overshadowing and embarrassing the rest of the staff where I was working. I started my own business before quitting that job though, where within a short time, a coworker cloned my business website and services. You have to be doing something right when someone just imitates you (read blatantly rips you off). They didn't last anyway and even I had to throw in the towel after 5-years because it was highly saturated with mostly big corporations that do very little for the massive prices and rip off people who don't know any better, so I still couldn't make enough money working 65-hours a week, regardless of trying to educate people and answering their every call and whim while remaining honest. It's been said, "I'm not a bad man. I'm a businessman". I couldn't be either in the face of corporate greed. It just isn't worth the stress and I make so much more money as a driver, so fuck it. :beer:

Some people are flourishing in IT and my hats off to you, ma'ams, sirs and LGTBQIA+ (which means literally Lesbian, Gay, Transgender, Bi, Queer/Questioning, Intersex, Asexual/Ally and + means everyone else not already mentioned, so we're back to square one by saying everyone). I do support anyone who feels like they're someone else and I don't care what people do that makes them happy, so long as it's not harming other people and other animals, but I still don't accept they want to be "heard" by putting them in a massive group. I don't get it, but rainbow powers to all the flowers. I've got your back, even if I am confused. Haha. Get it? Confused? LOL! Great pun.. I'm not confused, but I have to move on before this gets banned.. I really do support anyone who isn't a dickhead, and even then, sometimes I do, if they're funny.

I completed my AZ truck training with a 96% average and I kick ass at my job every day. I do sometimes swear at other drivers when I'm hauling very heavy, multi-combination loads that will crush you and your car into oblivion, so stop cutting in front of me (and all truck drivers) if you value your life. I neither need to be out of work pending investigation behind your death, nor carry it on my shoulders, be sued for wrongful death by your family because you're an idiot in the wrong. That, friends - if I can use that term - is not a joke. Stop cutting in front of trucks - they will kill you.

I love film, music, stand-up comedy, science and engineering. I disapprove of religion, ignorance and VWs. People know me to be forthright (read asshole), but also mocking everything (read joker), yet not know I have invented an engine design as well as a VCT system, as well as many other things I cannot post details here for obvious reasons.

They say religion is the basis for most conflicts and I believe it's true. If you preach to me, I'm gonna punch you in the mouth. :yes: I hate VWs so much. I hate that VWs are cheap enough for everyone to own, drive like a prick, cut people off and fuck das auto. Das Nazi. They get your support by selling you bullshit, fuck people behind their backs and when you find out, you buy another VW. :banghead: History repeats itself. Stop supporting that shit! :puke:

If you haven't gotten the vibe, I pretty much make fun of everything because those who don't laugh about the absurdity of life will cry about it. :cloud:

man this was weird, are you ok man?

JDBWV

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Hey folks,

Been lurking here for a couple or weeks, thought I'd finally pop my head up and say "hi." I just got a 2019 Si sedan to replace my 2014 Acura ILX. It was a fine car, but slow and and not that much fun to drive. Needless to say, I've been digging the hell out of the Si.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 2019Si2

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 2019Si1

Plans are to keep it mostly stock so I can get back to autocross in GStreet (it was still "Stock" last time I ran :fear:). It was no fun with the ILX, certainly not worth the drive to where my local region runs now. Looking forward to seeing what it feels like. It won't be my first Si autocrosser:

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! EP3

Aside from the car stuff, I'm a lawyer (public defender) by day, writer of fantasy and sci-fi by night.

Howdy!

Dudemac333

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Hey all!

Been lurking for about a year and finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT. I love how active the community is and the great resources here. I’m getting my car ceramic coated right now but I have a few other modifications planned and will probably eventually jump into the tuning world.

Cheers!
Will

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 0979746C-0308-4711-A004-83169EB6B69B
Sponsored