GoleeMD

First Name
Jim Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi, I'm Jim. Bought a 2017 Type R a few months ago and love it. It's completely stock with 100k miles, and I came here for ideas and advice on everything from mods, maintenance, quirks, common issues, etc. Have only done a few minor cosmetic things so far (underglow, footwell lighting, shift knob, side markers), and some key maintenance items (switched summer tires for all seasons for winter, replaced brake pads on all 4 corners and front rotors, brake system flush, and trans fluid and oil change), but planning on picking up a Hondata tuner, flex fuel kit, PRL intake, and downpipe as my first mods.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Here? Introduce Yourself! 1000003891
Sponsored

cbrico929

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I’m Rico from San Diego, picked up a 2020 Civic si coupe……..this car sure is fun to drive I feel like a kid again 🙂.

TOYFAN2

First Name
ANDREW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 LX, 2019 SPORT SEDAN 2.0, 2021 SPORT 2.0
Country flag
Greetings all from st louis!!
I'm new to the whole civic thing. My daughter bought a 14 lx sedan and we really liked it. We ended up replacing my wife's beater with a 19 sport sedan 2.0 and that is a great car.. looking forward to replacing my fusion soon with a civic. I do have many questions as I will ask in respective threads

blackie X

First Name
tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Greetings all from st louis!!
I'm new to the whole civic thing. My daughter bought a 14 lx sedan and we really liked it. We ended up replacing my wife's beater with a 19 sport sedan 2.0 and that is a great car.. looking forward to replacing my fusion soon with a civic. I do have many questions as I will ask in respective threads
welcome to the 10th gen civic platform! we will be here to answer any questions you may have.

ikah_sims8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Hi, I'm Jess and I have a 2018 FK7 Hatchback Sport. I'm looking forward to making some fun customization to my ride and share the journey with fellow car people

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi, I'm Jess and I have a 2018 FK7 Hatchback Sport. I'm looking forward to making some fun customization to my ride and share the journey with fellow car people
Welcome! My first CivicX was a 2018 so I know you'll love it! There's tons of good info here and if you're looking for ideas to start, I suggest the What did you do you your Civic today (II)? thread.

https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/what-did-you-do-to-your-civic-today-ii.14492/

And check out the showcase tab link at the top of the page for more ideas. Have fun!
Sponsored