First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Hey everybody! I was previously leasing a 2019 Civic Coupe LX but just traded that in to finance a 2021 Civic Hatch EX. This car will definitely be a more long term car and much better car for my lifestyle. This is my first *actual* civic (leasing previously so mods were very limited) so throw me some suggestions for modding and what not! I am super new to this but my family is full of mechanics so they all know the stuff about cars. I am taking it in to get the windows tinted here in the next few week or two and plan on switching to all LEDs shortly after.

Let me know what should be the first mods to get me started!
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here! 2021 Civic Hatch EX image0 (6)
Honda Civic 10th gen New Here! 2021 Civic Hatch EX image1

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you don't care about warranty, buy a Ktuner unit through Phearable. Absolute best bang for the buck mod you can do. $449 for a Ktuner unit + a free and highly reliable performance tune is a steal. The performance gains are worth it. If you don't want to void warranty and don't care about smog/emissions checks, buy an aftermarket downpipe, maybe some sort of CAI, aftermarket rims if you don't like the stock ones, and lowering springs depending on your environment.

There is so much one can do to a Civic, the sky is the limit! That, and money.

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats! Many folks do a chrome delete, and swap out the orange side markers for different styles.

Personally, I'd recommend a drop, rims, intake, and exhaust. If it's a manual gearbox, a 2020 CTR shifter + Acuity Stage 2 bits are a perfect upgrade for the relatively cheap cost.

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Congrats! Many folks do a chrome delete, and swap out the orange side markers for different styles.

Personally, I'd recommend a drop, rims, intake, and exhaust. If it's a manual gearbox, a 2020 CTR shifter + Acuity Stage 2 bits are a perfect upgrade for the relatively cheap cost.
Also great mods! I guess i'm so caught up in the performance side of things I forget there's cosmetic stuff to do haha.

Tint, Mugen Style window visors, switchback smoked side marker lights and rear reflector lights are all great options as well to add some character to the Civic, for cheap! You could technically do everything but tint for $100 or less, which is awesome considering how much it changes. Also do the chrome delete across the windows and you'll have a slicker looking car.