GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
It wont be enough camber for you. Pulling the pin will Give you another .5 neg degrees so a total of around negative 1.0

To make your wheels flush or tucked you'll need to run close to neg. 3 degrees of camber.
Crazy, I might be on board to just roll the fenders, but maybe not this season, I haven't decided.the ride to work and back is pretty smooth, if it starts to act up daily, I'm going to start getting quotes. I rather roll them myself, really doesn't seem hard at all. Heat it up, set the degree of how much you want to roll, few passes slowly, to prevent paint cracks. But that tool can't be cheap lols. Have a million things in my head now. I'll just lift my car 2 inches and start off roading šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sponsored

OP
OP
GRE3N

GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
OMG.....LOL

that rear window cover needs to go

reminds me of the 80's and the Back To The Future car :spaz:
You made my day with that response and crazy emoji thanks I needed a laugh lol.

I like it! I was born in the 80s, if that helps... Prob doesn't Hahah šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Honda Civic 10th gen New here, '18 red si sedan, pics, here's my story flux-capacitor

OP
OP
GRE3N

GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
I mean, the best way to go, IMO, is airbags. šŸ˜Ž Drop it like it's hot when parked, and raise it up to ride height when traveling.
I reaaaalllly want to do this, but price and matienance, is it worth it? Stable all year around cold and hot? I remember reading in the winter you should bleed out any water residue etc. Thanks for putting that back into my head, I'll be broke in no time. šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
GRE3N

GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
Yo
I mean, the best way to go, IMO, is airbags. šŸ˜Ž Drop it like it's hot when parked, and raise it up to ride height when traveling.
U running bags if so what set up?

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is the roller I use. Cheap $43.
Amazon

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
You didn't put back your bumper cover properly.

There's a horizontal flap inside the bumper cover that is supposed to be clipped in between the metal bumper bracket on chassis, but in your case you just put the horizontal flap above the bumper metal bracket.

Honda Civic 10th gen New here, '18 red si sedan, pics, here's my story 1651193880088

Here's the bumper bracket that I'm talking about
Honda Civic 10th gen New here, '18 red si sedan, pics, here's my story 1651194180815

OP
OP
GRE3N

GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
You didn't put back your bumper cover properly.

There's a horizontal flap inside the bumper cover that is supposed to be clipped in between the metal bumper bracket on chassis, but in your case you just put the horizontal flap above the bumper metal bracket.

1651193880088.png

Here's the bumper bracket that I'm talking about
1651194180815.png
Wow good eye, I will check this out tomorrow, thanks!

StayAtHomeDad

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SI, '97 TJ, '17 Alltrack, '03 Escalade
Country flag
I wanted to chime in, and show my appreciation for your build.
I had been on the fence with rear window louvres for my car, and pulled the trigger after looking through your photos this last week. They are supposed to be here tuesday, and I have paint lined up for the weekend.
Thanks for being an inspiration.

OP
OP
GRE3N

GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
I wanted to chime in, and show my appreciation for your build.
I had been on the fence with rear window louvres for my car, and pulled the trigger after looking through your photos this last week. They are supposed to be here tuesday, and I have paint lined up for the weekend.
Thanks for being an inspiration.
Awesome thanks man, let me see some pics when it's all set up! I decided to keep all my trim unpainted (even though they hit it with a Matt black out of the factory) I wanted the black and red look, as long as I keep it clean and shinny it looks great imo.

Washed it up today,

Honda Civic 10th gen New here, '18 red si sedan, pics, here's my story 20220501_150907

Honda Civic 10th gen New here, '18 red si sedan, pics, here's my story 20220501_150927

hikaru

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan 1.5T, 2009 Accord Sedan 2.4 LX-P, 2000 Civic Sedan EK4
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
OP
OP
GRE3N

GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
Some. Updates to my ride...
Had to take the summer wheels off, boooo but Alway next spring / summer. Made some cosmetic Changes, putting big deck on the back quarter right panel as a tribute to my grandpa rip, he loved gorilla's so I'm doing a mean gorilla head and hiding in the RIP part, not sure how it will look but I'm going to blend in the decal to the panel nicely, it's pretty big. Side mirrors are getting black caps, added in. Larger inside review mirror curved cover with blue tint, covers much more areas especially blind spots, changing my side skirts to ikon motorsports ones that are flush not liking the way they are now. Next year I'm thinking about a two tone paint job leaving the bottom original. Rally red Nd covering the whole top Matt black to. Match the hood, front etc. And some more stuff.

Pictures soon.

OP
OP
GRE3N

GRE3N

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si Sedan 2018
Country flag
Also have some. New stuff in like covers on the front fog grills around the fogs hard to explain, I'll take pics and I finally have my full race exhaust installed
..its fun lol
Sponsored