New HardRace Front Lower Camber Adjusters

kevinyong

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CTR
Country flag
Trust me man, it did not lower the front end at all, I’ll take a picture of the oem ball joints if you want. Front wheel gap is the same height as my rear on Swift springs.
Thanks, that's good to know. I guess I'll be picking up a set for myself.
Sponsored

DPL8

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
acuityinstruments.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R 3388
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
keep in mind guys.. i have the amr caster plates.. you can only go max 2.2 before the spring perch hits the frame.. just fyi,
How do you like them though? do you feel a difference ? what kind of springs are you running?

I just ordered a set mostly for track and i currently run swift spec R lowering springs.

Thanks!

DPL8

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
acuityinstruments.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R 3388
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
im running swift r as well. good but if you want more out of those plates.. cut the perch about half a inch on the side facing the frame.. i will do that on my next alignment.. you can camber way more after that.. and those stock shocks.. lets be honest.. you arent selling stock suspensions, its for your personal use so cutting it isnt a big problem
I just PMed you.

ostudent

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Hi Guys, Mine is coming this week and Im going to install it on stock suspension with eibach lower spring, I don't have camber plate. let see how it turn out. looking to get -2.5

spdwrksfk8

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic type r
Country flag
Interesting. Heard some other reviews saying that it does affect the front height after installing the ball joints like how it does on a S2000, and DC2. Do you have any before and after photos of your front wheel gap? I'm on swift as well and am considering these ball joints but don't want the front of the car to be any lower than it is already.
the ball joints wont affect ride height like on a dc2 or s2000 due to the type r being a strut front end. on a strut front end the shock is hooked directly to the spindle/hub so changing the ball joint can only affect roll center/camber. A dc2 or s2k are double independent front suspension so the shock mounts to the arm so when changing the height of the balljoint it will affect the ride height because it moves the spindle/hub height etc.

kalsonc

First Name
Kalson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 RR FK8R
Country flag
here is my setup
stock shocks with eibach sport line
installed the hard race front lower camber balljoints/adjuster - set it at medium setting

can do -3 camber front - most likely can do -3.5 to -4.0 camber front on MAX setting

before alignment
Honda Civic 10th gen New HardRace Front Lower Camber Adjusters nc_oc=AQnNx5UZDU9WpK_xwNJx1Mqrj1knhGaYrClL8s5lfpq0bZ4DpLH4vSycoPK8yHdx-WY&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1

Honda Civic 10th gen New HardRace Front Lower Camber Adjusters nc_oc=AQl5cgJ9vr_rik2sWFDbTl3OX5kZ112vslc6RQP1jJoPXkfFVWRyJ5BZ75KaQtNewPA&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1

ostudent

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Did mine yet on stock shock with eibach pro kit can go up to -3.7 in the front

Honda Civic 10th gen New HardRace Front Lower Camber Adjusters F7E15F27-A69B-4103-AAE9-2489ABD3AAC8

tylermmorton

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R #1362
Country flag
To those of you guys who installed and got almost 4 degrees camber up front, can you share pics of the car?

typerui

First Name
chin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
anyone running these ball joint want to sell me the OEM ones?

xABNINx

First Name
Roderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R - 2019
Country flag
Question just throwing it out there. Let's say you did this with springs and then in the future upgrade to coilovers. Can this still be used in conjunction with coilovers?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored