GutlessGnat

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Hey everyone just bought a 2018 honda civic ex from a local dealer yesterday. I used to be real involved on a mazda forum and haven't had a vehicle to be proud of since so I thought I would get back on the forum bandwagon.

I'm pretty excited to build a long relationship with this car. Coming from a 98 eclipse spyder it's quite to bump up.

With that out of the way. It's a black sedan with 60k on it. I have 1500 in my pocket.. what should I do first and foremost? Cvt fluid need changed? It has the original factory tires on it and they are needing replaced. So I'll do that.

Thanks for any help and I look forward to getting to know some of you!
Sponsored

Tarou

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking to purchase a civic sport HB
Country flag
Welcome! I am new to the forum as well. I haven’t purchased a 10th gen as of yet, but the search continues on a daily to get one lol. Just lurking around. :). So far the posts I have read reflect a very helpful and educational community.

OP
OP
GutlessGnat

GutlessGnat

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Welcome! I am new to the forum as well. I haven’t purchased a 10th gen as of yet, but the search continues on a daily to get one lol. Just lurking around. :). So far the posts I have read reflect a very helpful and educational community.
I just got it last week. So far its a great car. I think Ill keep it for awhile :) Thanks for the reply
Sponsored