• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

NEW Genuine OEM 2017 Civic Type R Red H's Badges Front & Back. Just Released

boston_george

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Hatch Sport, 91 Crx Si , 94 Del Sol Vtec
Country flag
SOLD
Sponsored

Last edited:

Holtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Hi,

Just released. Brand new Genuine OEM 2017 Civic Type R Red H's Badges (Front & Back). These ONLY fit 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback models. I have no idea if they will work on coupe or sedans. I opened the packages to inspect the badges and take pics and then put right back in. Never mounted. I accept payment via paypal. I've been an e-bay member for 16 years with 100% positive feedback. $130.00 shipped. Type R Shift knob NOT included. Also, disregard the reflection in the badges. That's just my chandelier.
Honda Civic 10th gen NEW Genuine OEM 2017 Civic Type R Red H's Badges Front & Back. Just Released 18947469_749128605259160_3190791651568123904_n

If interested, text me at 508-three 95-4515. I have additional pics on my phone that I could text over to you... Thanks.

Are these coming with the clip attachments and not just the 3M adhesive?

Also, would you mind giving me the part number to the shift knob? I have the sport MT and would like to order that since you are not selling yours.

CivicXander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic hatchback Sport 6MT Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Since you have the type R knob, can you tell me the diameter and weight?
Also, do you have the steering wheel emblem too?

OP
OP
boston_george

boston_george

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Type R knob is sold and unavailable. Badges are avaiable.

vikz99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX, 2015 Honda Pilot EX-L, 2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo
Country flag
Can you give the dimensions of the rear H emblem?

OP
OP
boston_george

boston_george

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Items are now back ordered from Honda with no ETA... Get them here as I have them in my possession.

jonnys_honda

First Name
Jonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R #1288
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Items are now back ordered from Honda with no ETA... Get them here as I have them in my possession.
That's because multiple aftermarket shops stocked up on them. They are available in many places like icbmotorsport.com or afhkparts.com

HondaPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 EXT Civic & 2017 Civic ExT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Could you give measurements so I can see if it's compatible with a sedan

Are these coming with the clip attachments and not just the 3M adhesive?

Also, would you mind giving me the part number to the shift knob? I have the sport MT and would like to order that since you are not selling yours.

stariq812

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW FK8
Country flag
Hi,

Just released (and now back ordered for Honda with no ETA). Brand new Genuine OEM 2017 Civic Type R Red H's Badges (Front & Back). These ONLY fit 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback models. I have no idea if they will work on coupe or sedans. I opened the packages to inspect the badges and take pics and then put right back in. Never mounted. I accept payment via paypal. I've been an e-bay member for 16 years with 100% positive feedback.

$99.00 shipped.

If interested, text me at 508-three 95-4515. I have additional pics on my phone that I could text over to you... Thanks.

Shift knob has been sold.
Honda Civic 10th gen NEW Genuine OEM 2017 Civic Type R Red H's Badges Front & Back. Just Released 18947469_749128605259160_3190791651568123904_n
Hey would it possible to get the dimension of the rear badge and also I made the mistake of buying from Kplayground the front one works but the rear one does not sit flush. Is there a way if you can give me some dimensions and also would I be able to purchase just the rear one from you. Thanks @boston_george

OP
OP
boston_george

boston_george

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey would it possible to get the dimension of the rear badge and also I made the mistake of buying from Kplayground the front one works but the rear one does not sit flush. Is there a way if you can give me some dimensions and also would I be able to purchase just the rear one from you. Thanks @boston_george
Sorry, can't take measurements as I already have the emblems packaged up to ship to whoever wants the set.

OP
OP
boston_george

boston_george

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Didn't think I'd have so many tire kickers texting me on badges and never actually buying o_O... Yes, they are Red :doh: and Yes they are made for 2017 Civic hatchbacks, and they fit the hatchback Lx, Sport, or Sport touring perfectly. :crazy:

OP
OP
boston_george

boston_george

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Now on Ebay, but get a better deal if you text and buy directly from me.
Sponsored