Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wunderladenracing.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK7
Country flag
Hey folks, just wanted to get an intro thread up and introduce ourselves to get a bit more familiar with the community. Myself and my 3 business partners constitute Wunderladen Racing; between the 4 of us we have over 35 years of experience making, testing and improving parts for cars in both the OEM and aftermarket settings. We're also avid enthusiasts and love basically any form of racing there is. We take a lot of pride that all of our direct products are made here in the USA, that includes everything from machining parts from raw material, to coating them, assembling and packaging. Our company is relatively new and we are new to the 10th gen Civic platform but we chose to start with the Civic as one of our first supported platforms because we genuinely believe it is a great all around car.

My name is Austin, I'm responsible for our product designing and testing. I own our FK7 which we are currently using to test parts with as well as compete in Gridlife's Trackbattle time attack series in their Club TR class! I picked up the FK7 to prove that these cars can be very capable track cars while also still being a good choice for a daily driver by getting good fuel economy, having useable space to transport things, and being easy to service. We've only just begun our work with the car and it's already well on its way. The build thread for it can be found here: https://www.civicx.com/forum/thread...-and-new-civic-x-products.72731/#post-1134487

At the moment we are mainly focusing on suspension, brake and chassis modifications as we see those as areas of the car that can certainly use improvement, though we have some plans for a few engine parts in the future as well. If you have a desire or believe there is a need for a certain part on the market then feel free to post up here or send me a message any time with your thoughts!

As things move along we'll be posting up in this sub forum for some group buys we have planned, new product announcements, and other news! We don't have any of our Civic products up on the site yet but they'll be getting on there in due time. I'm trying to get better about writing blog posts for our endeavors as well as start getting into making videos when we have something to share. Thanks for taking the time to welcome us, we're really excited to be a part of this community :)

Honda Civic 10th gen New Forum Sponsor - Wunderladen Racing 0037_W7_9206
Sponsored