1.5T New Exhaust Option for 1.5T Base Sedan and non-Sport Hatch

echoparkpanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The single outlets actually look pretty nice. We have a single outlet Invidia exhaust on our 2017 EXT sedan shop car.

If you guys need a test vehicle for a non-sport hatchback, please let me know! I'm willing to give this a shot since I haven't seen any hatches running this yet.
Sponsored

echoparkpanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
BLOX actually already tested this exhaust on a non-Sport hatchback and it works great. We haven't sold a lot of them, but it is getting more popular.
Has there been any pictures posted on the fitment for hatchbacks?

echoparkpanda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
BLOX actually already tested this exhaust on a non-Sport hatchback and it works great. We haven't sold a lot of them, but it is getting more popular.
Looking at the design, is the blox racing exhaust different than the Injen
SES1573 exhaust?

Gorehowl

First Name
Garosh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic hatchback LX
Country flag
noticed new photos on the product page for exhaust for the 2017/2019 hatchback
Sticks out quite a bit which looks odd

Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust Option for 1.5T Base Sedan and non-Sport Hatch 47738_3255___Installed%201
Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust Option for 1.5T Base Sedan and non-Sport Hatch 47738_3255___Installed%202

OP
OP
procivic

procivic

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.procivic.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan, Others
Country flag
noticed new photos on the product page for exhaust for the 2017/2019 hatchback
Sticks out quite a bit which looks odd

47738_3255___Installed%201.jpg
47738_3255___Installed%202.jpg
Yes, it's....unique. Some customers do like it though.

wdrx02

Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic HB
Country flag
I just don't like the one muffler design.
Its a small engine... no need for dual exhaust.
However, being that their is a turbo; although weak OEM spec.
You can always get a ECU and tune. This will justify the idea of actually utilizing a need for dual exhaust ;)

If you just want the looks, yea.. can't help you there.... It is probably why Honda decided to use the current Ninja design; so the car looks more sleep as opposed to. Having a "One Exhaust" exposed...

Which in my humblest opinion. I think it looks better without on the EX; to not have a single exhaust exposed. It looks tacky with this body shape... If the Type R was a single exhaust. I would want it discrete as well... Glad the CTR has more power; which justifies the dual exhaust and quad look.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Its a small engine... no need for dual exhaust.
However, being that their is a turbo; although weak OEM spec.
You can always get a ECU and tune. This will justify the idea of actually utilizing a need for dual exhaust ;)

If you just want the looks, yea.. can't help you there.... It is probably why Honda decided to use the current Ninja design; so the car looks more sleep as opposed to. Having a "One Exhaust" exposed...

Which in my humblest opinion. I think it looks better without on the EX; to not have a single exhaust exposed. It looks tacky with this body shape... If the Type R was a single exhaust. I would want it discrete as well... Glad the CTR has more power; which justifies the dual exhaust and quad look.
It's not about "need", it's about the look. If they made it a dual exhaust and shortened it I think people would like it better. The coupe and hatchback are the same length exhausts, the sedans are a couple inches longer.
Sponsored