Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm signed up for email updates from AWE Tuning, as I come from a Euro background and their exhausts for Audi, BMW, Porsches etc. are highly adored! Imagine my reaction when I saw they're releasing a Civic lineup :spaz::spaz::spaz:

I literally just purchased the Invidia R400 3 weeks ago because I wanted a triple tip exhaust to fill up the gaps in the Sedan Diffuser, and that was my only option so I bit the bullet despite not being crazy on titanium tips; for reference they're 4" each.

Link to AWE Exhaust Suite for the Si:
https://www.awe-tuning.com/make/honda/honda-fc1-fc3-civic-si-exhaust-suite

Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust Incoming from AWE Tuning! 9f2f07e6-fddc-4bf2-83ad-4195e22cf5ad

Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust Incoming from AWE Tuning! 8a598686-1732-42a1-9a37-0c77ca1334da

These guys are doing round 4.5" tips, and get this...you can swap between dual tips and triple tips on the same system! Having just put aside a dual tip Magnaflow (soon for sale), and buying the Invidia exhaust this literally is the system that I wish came out sooner, or I had waited on :(

So the specs say "3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel". There's two versions available, which knowing AWE's history that's always a given:
  • Track: Unruly straight pipe
  • Touring: Patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the L15
  • Triple and dual 4.5" tip options available diamond black or chrome silver
  • Modular tip designs allow easy interchangeability between dual and tri tip configurations... still blowing my mind how brilliant this is and how it's the first time this is being done!
  • Max gains of 6 hp and 1 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels
Here's what I am curious about: Integrated front pipe included in all editions :hmm:

I'll contact them to clarify, but if that's the case then that means folks only need to buy a traditional downpipe + this exhaust system??

Why is my brain wandering that I could potentially sell my Magnaflow, sell my Invidia, andddd sell my 27won Front Pipe with likely some change left in my pocket if the pricing is decent. No word on price or release date yet, let's see how this goes!

Last edited:
OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is what triple 4" Tips look like with the Invidia...there's 2.5" of space on either side which should be plenty to accommodate AWE's 4.5" design and close out the gap even further.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust Incoming from AWE Tuning! IMG_20191020_112320

waterudoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI HFP, 3V Mustang, G37xS
Country flag
If you do ever sell the Invidia, I will be interested in it.
I remember AWE straight pipes on the Carrera GT. Can't believe a company that makes high end Porsche exhausts is making a Civic exhaust lol.

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I have the AWE Tuning Track Cat-Back on my '08 Jetta S and it sounds awesome with the 5 banger! High quality exhaust and was not priced ultra high.

From the teaser sound clip it sounds awesome!!!:)

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If you do ever sell the Invidia, I will be interested in it.
I remember AWE straight pipes on the Carrera GT. Can't believe a company that makes high end Porsche exhausts is making a Civic exhaust lol.
That may happen, let's see :)

OMG yes! I remember this was one of the first automotive content channels I started watching on YouTube, and thus developed my love for the CGT as my all time favorite!

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the AWE Tuning Track Cat-Back on my '08 Jetta S and it sounds awesome with the 5 banger! High quality exhaust and was not priced ultra high.

From the teaser sound clip it sounds awesome!!!:)
I have a special place in my heart for 5 bangers ♥ my last car was a Volvo S60 R, with a 3" Downpipe + 3" all the way Borla exhaust, and she sang the most melodious tones!

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
I have a special place in my heart for 5 bangers ♥ my last car was a Volvo S60 R, with a 3" Downpipe + 3" all the way Borla exhaust, and she sang the most melodious tones!
I remember seeing your beautiful S60 R when you first got your SI. And those are awesome cars! Also I love the interiors of Volvos too! Borla's are nice exhaust and your S60 R must have been music to your ears!

OP
OP
CanadiaegeanBlue

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link