Typer27

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
I'm not sure how the community will receive this product, but I figured it would be a good idea to share the information for anyone who may be interested.

"Decades of race engineering are incorporated into every part Skunk2 develops. Our MegaPower Double Barrel (DB) Exhaust system for the ’18-'20 Honda Civic Type R is no exception.

All MegaPower exhaust systems are finely tuned using CNC Mandrel bends, precision robotic TIG-welds and unrestrictive resonators to maximize exhaust velocity and eliminate restriction.

Featuring parallel, dual race mufflers mounted center beneath the bumper, this system emits that iconic, vicious Skunk2 exhaust note."

FEATURES:
Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust from Skunk2 ivic-Skunk2-76mm-3-inch-Honda-Civic-Exhaust-Flange

• Strong 304 Stainless Steel Piping and Flanges
  • Polished Stainless Steel Dual Race Mufflers with 100mm (4-inch) tips
  • 76mm (3-inch) tubing end-to-end
  • 76mm (3-inch) Universal Flange Fits Stock Downpipe
  • High Flow Resonator
  • Skunk2 MegaPower Badge
  • Includes All Necessary Hardware
  • Works with Skunk2 MegaPower Exhaust Silencer
  • Superior Fit, Finish, Quality and Sound
  • Tested and Proven for Maximum Results

https://skunk2.com/megapower-exhaust-18-20-civic-type-r.html

Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust from Skunk2 Skunk 2 Double Barrel

Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust from Skunk2 Skunk 2

Decades of race engineering are incorporated into every part Skunk2 develops. Built to fit the ’18-’20 Honda Civic Type R engine, our Alpha downpipe features the same level of quality and craftsmanship found in all our products.

Featuring a large, true 3-inch pipe diameter built from 304 Stainless Steel, each downpipe is CNC Mandrel Bent to provide maximum exhaust flow. Robotically TIG welded joints, heavy duty flanges and a high-quality stainless steel flex section ensure exact fitment and no leaks due to engine vibration and movement under extreme driving conditions. To ensure maximum horsepower gains and uninterrupted exhaust flow, these downpipes come without catalytic converters to eliminate restriction.

FEATURES:
Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust from Skunk2 ivic-Skunk2-76mm-3-inch-Honda-Civic-Exhaust-Flange

• True 3-Inch end-to-end 203 Stainless Tubing and Flanges
  • Stainless Steel Flex Pipe
  • Universal Flange fits Factory to 3-inch Exhaust
  • Skunk2 Alpha Badge
  • Can be used with OEM Heat Shields
  • Catless for Maximum Flow
  • O2 Sensor Bungs in Factory locations
  • OEM Level Fitment
  • All Hardware Included

DISCLAIMER: These systems are for RACE USE ONLY and are not meant for street use in emission-controlled environments. Please consult your local emission laws before purchase.

Honda Civic 10th gen New Exhaust from Skunk2 Catless Downpipe

Last edited:
OP
OP
Typer27

Typer27

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Looks just like the HKS, affordable as hell though
I still haven't found any sound clips yet. I know coming from a 9th Gen SI to the FK8, lots of people went with Skunk2 on my old platform because sound and it was affordable, but it seems like they are trying the same approach with the FK8.

OP
OP
Typer27

Typer27

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Type R
Country flag
Can’t tell, but does it come with a front pipe?
I may be wrong, but I think the downpipe I just posted comes with a front pipe section to complete a full 3" from downpipe back. Correct me if I'm wrong. Still researching. The main drawback for this set up is weight. It is a very heavy system, compared to others.

BoostedDreams

First Name
Heisenburg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2006 Mazda 6
Country flag
I may be wrong, but I think the downpipe I just posted comes with a front pipe section to complete a full 3" from downpipe back. Correct me if I'm wrong. Still researching. The main drawback for this set up is weight. It is a very heavy system, compared to others.
Yeah i missed that part

HondaRedbullF1

First Name
Junior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Love the skunk2 exhausts. 63lb is about 23 pounds heavier than my HKS Legamax though. Might have to pass on this one.

tinyman392

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Type R (RR)
Country flag
Love the skunk2 exhausts. 63lb is about 23 pounds heavier than my HKS Legamax though. Might have to pass on this one.
Goddamn... That’s some heavy stuff. And I thought my Borla weighing in at 49 lbs was heavy. For reference the stock is as heavy as the Legamax at 39 lbs.

Byron Sexton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mazdaspeed6, 2020 Civic Type R SGP #36784
Country flag
With a name like Skunk what do you expect?